MvC:I - Premium Costumes

I hope they don't have 50 DLC characters like Injustice 2. This is the only fighting game I'm interested.

Yeah, I saw this trailer earlier and it's looks ok. I just wonder if specific gems will give special abilities to specific characters like in the old game (Juggernaut + Space = invulnerability, Psylocke + Power = clones, etc)

I saw there's 3 versions they're dropping: Regular for $60 US, Deluxe for a price to be named later, and a Collector's edition for $200 US which looks nice.

a222ddc1544125fe67aff79ebcdfdb21.jpg

I dont know, it still looks very bland and unpolished imo

if they really want to release it in september it has to be almost finished. I'm worried it will be another unfinished game like sf5.

This is from the NeoGaf massive MvC:I Thread. Apparently Ryce is pretty spot on with the leaks, but with any leak, take this any way you want. E3 is around the corner and I'm expecting big announcements from this and SFV.

Asura & Venom would have been nice, same with Cyclops, Wolvie, Juggernaut (X-Men license?). I think Capcom's side is looking pretty weak. Do you think Blanka would have been a good character to add in?
Originally Posted by Ryce

I was just given permission to share this.

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.

I'm just gonna wait until Capcom gives us an official list.

Jeez, Capcom's side looks like 90% retreads from UMvC3. They could've at least thrown in somebody from Onimusha or something. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Dragon's Dogma. Rival Schools. Star Gladiator. Power Stone. Even one of those obscure characters from the old Vs. games like Jin or Maki would have been cool.

Jeez, Capcom's side looks like 90% retreads from UMvC3. They could've at least thrown in somebody from Onimusha or something. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Dragon's Dogma. Rival Schools. Star Gladiator. Power Stone. Even one of those obscure characters from the old Vs. games like Jin or Maki would have been cool.

It's the most uninspired roster I've ever seen for a Capcom Versus or Marvel game to date. Jedah and the Monster Hunter are the only surprising entries and there's none of the diverse or quirky picks that the Marvel side usually gets. Here's guessing that if this is true, someone lied about every character being available for Marvel on this.

This right here goes to show the major disconnect Capcom Japan and Capcom US have. Hilarious.

full

From Reddit:

Characters I've leaked for MvCI previously include (I won't put check marks by the ones not yet revealed, but since Ryce leaked them, I'll put an asterisk to be nice):

Spider-Man *

Doctor Octopus

Venom as DLC

Songbird

Ms. Marvel

Ant-Man *

Rocket (but Groot is now part of his moveset) ✓

Thanos *

Black Panther

Doctor Strange *

Star-Lord

Black Widow

Chun-Li ✓

Hunter (from Monster Hunter) *

Rathalos (though I will admit that this one is shaky because they might've nixed it to only be in the Hunter's moveset for a Hyper because Giants might be done away with as playable, and Rathalos was planned to be part of the Hyper regardless) Note: I haven't heard anything since regarding Rathalos

Strider Hiryu ✓

Leon Kennedy

Jedah *

Nathan Spencer *

Captain Commando

Dante *

Frank West *

Asura

I was also told of a Street Fighter V and a 3rd Darkstalkers character, which I'll get more into in a moment.

DLC characters I heard about were Doctor Doom, Super-Skrull, and Silver Surfer. As well as X-Men being DLC. The ones I've heard for the longest time being Wolverine, Cyclops, and Deadpool.

Note: I said that not ALL the Capcom characters I leaked are launch characters before. And I never had confirmation that ALL the Marvel characters would be either, neither did I say they would be. So fuck off with that shit claiming I said things that I never actually said before. People just assumed I did because they're mad that Capcom bunglefucked the launch roster. AND YOU SHOULD BE.

So moving right along, I've recently heard of plans about Season 2 possibly being Fantastic Four vs Darkstalkers DLC pack next year, which is how Doom, Skrull, Silver Surfer, and She-Hulk will be an 8 character season instead of 6, and mentioned Felicia and Talbain by name as Darkstalkers being added for it. Hsien-Ko's return could happen in that too to fill a slot and because they can reuse animation assets from MvC3.

Then the Season 3 plans be that X-Men are seemingly going to be added alongside some Street Fighter characters to play on the X-Men vs Street Fighter part of the MvC legacy. Which makes sense since SF only has 2 of them at launch as reps.

Season 2 and 3 from what I know and hear, won't be released like SFV does with the all year thing to only add 6 characters, but instead one season in the first half of the year, and the second in the second half of the year. Though there is some kind of discussion going on about doing 4 seasons a year, meaning a season every 3 months (like actual seasons of the year, though not accurate probably as they'd follow January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December).

They went in a direction of making this game VERY DLC-heavy. Which as you've seen, is an extremely controversial decision. It's bad. But they made their bed. And honestly, despite having a source knowing someone who works for them, they as a company piss me off, which is kind of an ulterior motive why I leak stuff. Aside from just being bad at keeping secrets tbfh.

I think the thing that bothers me as a fan so much is how they're witholding so much and so many of the most requested characters as DLC and essentially filled the roster with some characters they knew people wouldn't pay for. But peppered the roster with some enticing things like X, Jedah, and the Hunter on their side to try and coax you to. The Marvel side is its whole other issue that so many people have gone over and over, but both sides are littered with scummy corporate bullshit.

Here's the newest trailer, though E3 got an added scene with Rocket and Dante

Back