MUST own PS4 games?

Yeah.. just ignore all the technical facts I listed.
You've provided nothing to the subject matter other than your insecurities as a console fanatic.
I'd rather play DS3 or Nioh on PC because of those jaggies and shit framerate.
It's like playing a game with some sort of filter on my eyes. It literally hurts my vision.
I couldn’t imagine being enough of an autist to ignore the ridiculous art direction Bloodborne has because it’s only 1080p. It’s been universally praised as a fantastic looking game.

The frame rate is a valid complaint, that’s a performance issue, not even close to making it look “terrible.”

if were talking exclusives only, Persona 5 is cool but pretty niche if you aren't into jrpgs. Outside of that, if you play most games on pc the only other exclusive that jumps out to me is Horizon Zero Dawn. And the new Red Dead is console only afaik. Idk though, I feel like most of the PS4s appeal outside of the naughty dog stuff and god of war are the more Japanese centric and anime themed games.

I saw it at some used Japanese gameshop, was listed for $60. Looks interesting and made by Atlus, but that price tag was a bit high IMO.

Back