Must I be interested in all the divisions if i want to be called a true sherdogger?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'll be straight. I only watch and am interested in:
-HW, only the Championship and Ngannou (the hype is real)
-LHW, only interested in whatever DC does
-MW, all of the top 15
-WW, most of them, Colby(seeing him win is a plus), Darren , Wonderboy, Usman, RDA and vastly interested to see T-wood lose his belt
-LW, only the top 7 and especially the 2 beasts , El cucuy and khabib
-FW, only the championship(Max) and whatever The Korean Zombie and Brian Ortega does
-BW, only the championship
-Flyweight, not interested in anything here except if DJ fights TJ
-WMMA, only the hot ones and Cynthia Calvillo( she's not hot, but very active and a really good fighter)

Now, the other sherdoggers, in which area of the UFC are you taking interest in? Where do I stand between the other Sherdoggers? Am I normal?

No, You can watch what you want

Nothing wrong with that, but you can miss out on a lot of fun fights if you only care about the elites of each division.

I’ve been on sherdog for years and don’t even think I’m a true sherdogger. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here and some category five shitbags too.

Despite what your mother told you, no you are not normal

No, the only thing you need is to be 6'4'' (at least) and 250 pounds. There's a reason why the kids use the phrase "built like a sherdogger".

You'll have people try to be snobby about the subject but yes. You can still be a sherdogger and a real fan without being interested in every division

Nah, lots of Sherdoggers are ignorant assholes.

you must be interested in at least 7 divisions. its in the sherdogger handbook

A true sherdogger is an ingorant "fan" who trolls this forum because they have nothing better to do.

A true MMA fan will have discussions with logic involved. About things like technique, strengths, weaknesses.

I used to be a "hardcore" fan never missing an event. But UFC is shit these days with their watered down cards and shit fighters who only talk but can't fight.

I don't know if you have to be interested in any division but I think it's common courtesy to have a basic understanding of what's going on in each division. Like don't be the dude who goes "who are these guys?" if they're both ranked and on winning streaks.

You will watch WMMA and like it or gtfo. These women are super talented and deserve your undivided attention you sexist pig.

No, true Sherdoggers only watch WW and higher. Everyone else is a manlet or a female which is gross because they have cooties.

Back