mounted vice
plainer
angle finder
T-square
scaffolding
tile saw
chain saw

FACT

Stanley Stubby hexbit ratchet screwdriver + hexbit drill bits (Milwaukee has stronger magnetic attraction than Kobalt).

Needlenose pliers.

A nice step stool and a dolly often come in handy.

There were times I wanted a table saw where the rotating blade rose from the bottom so I could use it like a router.

I think the other day I noticed O'Reilly's had a sign saying they rent some tools free. Anyone do that?

I'm not re-reading this thread but a level had better be on somebody's list. If I come to your place and have to look at a bunch of crooked pictures and shelves I'll feel compelled to straighten shit out or return later to burn down the Hell Hole that afflicted my OCD.

Remember, if you're poorly hung blame genetics. If your pictures and shelves are poorly hung that's on you.

Ill ad a couple things

electric screw driver: i like to use it for drillings holes for pictures and stuff

various wall anchors

Various Cap Screws, nuts and washers

few common hand tap sizes 1/4, M6, etc (a lot of stuff I have bought lately that was manufactured over seas has destroyed threads and had to be cleaned up)

A vernier Caliper/Micrometer: Great for identifying sizes of stuff or using it to measure things when looking at schematics

http://www.mcmastercarr.com

Lots of time you need to buy something and cant think of the name. This site is great for that and pretty much every product has a drawing/

1532527399_pickaxe-wielding-guitarist-destroys-donald-trumps-walk-of-fame-star.png

<Goldie11>

Seriously tho, i bought my first pickaxe about 6 mo ago and i can't believe i've been digging holes all these years with just a damn shovel., plus you can use it to kill zombies if the situation ever arose...

Lets not forget a GOOD Ladder. A nice 200 dollar can save you a 20k doctor bill. I just gota the werner MT22 and can recommend it to anyone looking. worth the money

Bare minimum man tools
Cordless drill
bit set
Circular saw
tape measure
breaker bar
Sawzall
socket set
wrench set (metric and standard)
screwdriver set
Channel locks
hammer
jig saw
speed square
saw horses
razor knife
chisel
ladder
oscillating tool
putty knife
pliers (needle nose and linesman)
wire cutters
wire strippers
maul
vice grips
level
bottle jack
soldering iron

Super man manly tools
Air compressor and air tools
welder
cordless impact drill
chop saw
table saw
router
drill press
mounted vice
plainer
angle finder
T-square
scaffolding
tile saw
chain saw
These are really just trade tools at this point. I've got everything but the tile saw, which I'll be buying soon.

Planning on buying a 17" 2hp bandsaw soon cause I need to resaw some fat hardwoods.

These are really just trade tools at this point. I've got everything but the tile saw, which I'll be buying soon.

Planning on buying a 17" 2hp bandsaw soon cause I need to resaw some fat hardwoods.

Tile saw is completely unnecessary to buy, how tucking often are you doing tile work on your own house?

I have almost every tool listed in this thread and more but a tile saw? I borrow or rent one when I need it. I’ve run out of space for shit I might use once every 10 years.

Also engine hoist and engine stand, jack stands and floor jack.

Hydraulic press, drill press, etc

I got another 16 months to remodel my house and need to tile 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. I think at that point it's worth buying a mid-range one and selling it when I'm done.

No one has mentioned a flashlight yet.
image_20813.jpg

69567_zzz_500.jpg

Bare minimum man tools
Cordless drill
bit set
Circular saw
tape measure
breaker bar
Sawzall
socket set
wrench set (metric and standard)