Muslim vs Son of Mexican Immigrant for LW Belt! The American Dream Lives! Trumps worst nightmare!

Man....I'm a flamboyant leftist, but maybe I grew too old for this new generation of social justice warriors.

During segregation time, top boxers were often black: that didn't change anything in that much more racist society.

Meaningless desperate social-warrior over-reading of something confined to a cage, that will have zero repercussion outside of it. I will vote trump for reelection.

Man....I'm a flamboyant leftist, but maybe I grew too old for this new generation of social justice warriors.

During segregation time, top boxers were often black: that didn't change anything in that much more racist society.

Meaningless desperate social-warrior over-reading of something confined to a cage, that will have zero repercussion outside of it. I will vote trump for reelection.
But TS said now is one of the most racist times in history!!!

Surely he couldn't be talking out of his ass?

Oh silly TS, if only you knew how Chechens and Daegs treat black people.

Conor represents white privilege.

So yes, I will hate by stating facts.
If I'm not mistaken, Connor didnt have alot of money before fighting. He was a roofer aka manual laborer. What the fuck do you do for a living TS?

Also, semi clever attempt at a straw man. No where do I read that Tony is the son of illegal immigrants of which Trump supporters have a problem with, not legal immigrants. And even if he was the son of illegal immigrants, that must have been 33 years ago so bit of a mute point.

TLDR: stop being a loser

I love @Leroy Jenkins threads. Everyones always so rustled in them

giphy.gif

Back