Muslim vs Son of Mexican Immigrant for LW Belt! The American Dream Lives! Trumps worst nightmare!

Tony is a good ole born and bred American boy.

I wouldn't waste my piss on TS if he was on fire

"I do not like this"

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-2.jpg
Dis numba one Bullshit!

Is Khabib a radical islamist ?
Is Tony an illegal immigrant ?

And it's not Trump or Mr Trump

It's Mr President or President Trump to you

We have no idea about Tonys mother but what we do know is that Mexicans are hated right now by a lot of Americans.

Khabib is a great guy.
Not true. But I live in Los Angeles. If you live in Podunk, West Virginia, different story.

What a bunch of SJW idiocy. I just wonder who King Mo is going for...since he roots for black fighters.

Right now we are living in perhaps the most racist period in recent history..Hate against Muslims, Hate against illegal Mexicans....It's truly a disgrace.
i don't think you know...

anything???

Muslims isn't a race of ppl, it's ppl who believe in Islam, and the ones who are hated are the ones who believe in Radical Islam, like bombing ppl in the name of a pedophile and stuff.

still not a race

No one hates Mexicans, we all love taco bell, we just all hate the criminals that are illegal aliens.

It just HAPPENS that most of the Muslims are brown skinned ppl who use camels as transportation

It just HAPPENS that most of the illegal immigration stems from mexicans who are physically able to run across the border.

Is Khabib a radical islamist ?
Is Tony an illegal immigrant ?

And it's not Trump or Mr Trump

It's Mr President or President Trump to you
The POTUS???

Right now we are living in perhaps the most racist period in recent history..Hate against Muslims, Hate against illegal Mexicans....It's truly a disgrace.

Neither Muslims nor illegal Mexicans are a race.

What a dumb post. Khabib is white and the Trump Administration is not targeting White Muslims. They are not terrorists. They are peaceful people. I bet most Trump supporters will be cheering for Khabib as well. I know I will.

Ferguson, on the other hand, is an enemy to Trump supporters. I'll just leave it at that.

Back