Muslim vs Son of Mexican Immigrant for LW Belt! The American Dream Lives! Trumps worst nightmare!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This to me, is more than just a fight...This fight represents something more...This fight represents the American Dream!

Right now we are living in perhaps the most racist period in recent history..Hate against Muslims, Hate against illegal Mexicans....It's truly a disgrace.

Among all the bullshit...

We have Khabib

kb-mecca.png

A proud Muslim....on the verge of becoming the first Muslim UFC Champ!

on the other hand we have Tony Ferguson

Tony-Ferguson-UFC-181-w-750.jpg

A proud son of Mexican Immgrants with Aztec/Spaniard Mexican genetics, which has won countless of championships in the UFC already.

This is Trumps and Trumpsters worst nightmare...To them, they are afraid of what this could mean..I mean these are the groups they hate so much, yet they can become the LW Champs.

Among all of this...Among all the hard years and work that the Muslim/Mexican put to get to this position...We also have White Privilege be reprsented in the UFC with Conor.

connor-mcgregor-final-suit-blue-jacket-men-style-tailor-best-fit-slim-beard-fashion-high.jpg

Conor with his white privilege skipped the UFC LW contenders to get an instant title shot...and now is holding the LW belt hostage.....Since the UFC likes Champions that appeal to the White Masses Conor will continue getting his privilege.

But belief you me....A Muslim or a Mexican is gonna get destroy his privilege...inside that octagon, things change.

rELv7iU.gif

White Privilege can't save you from an ass beating.

So fuck you trump and fuck all of you trump supporters....We are coming for you.

White Privilege can only take you so far inside the octagon, before reality hits.

Can't we just have an event and not think about the horrors of the world for one second?

THinly veiled Trump hate thread. I'm appalled..

2cgexy1.gif

Well , you dont leave us much choice. Just dont cry about it afterwards.

Last edited:
The slippery mexican will purge the muslim back to the wasteland from where he came

"I do not like this"

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-2.jpg

I think Trump's worst nightmare is being poor.

Tonys mother is legal. Therefore not an issue with Trump. Khabib on the other hand. He sounds pretty radicalized. The not eating for that one month during Ramadan. He probably believes Sharia law should be the law of the land too.

Tonys mother is legal. Therefore not an issue with Trump. Khabib on the other hand. He sounds pretty radicalized. The not eating for that one month during Ramadan. He probably believes Sharia law should be the law of the land too.

We have no idea about Tonys mother but what we do know is that Mexicans are hated right now by a lot of Americans.

Khabib is a great guy.

Back