Muslim villagers donate money to build church for Christian community in Pakistan

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...christian-community-in-pakistan-a7079186.html

‘A church is also a house of Allah; praying is what matters. We worship the same God’

pakistan-christians.jpg

Muslim villagers in Pakistan are helping to fund a new church for their neighbours in a show of religious solidarity six years after the Christian community was attacked by mobs in the area.

People in the village of Khaksabad are donating what they can afford towards the building of a new mud chapel for the Christian community, after their previous place of worship was swept away by the monsoon rains, reports Daily Pakistan.

---

More muslims doing it wrong. Sigh.

2nd story of Muslims supporting Christians this week. Don't know if it's a hard line that's been drawn, but I hope the trend continues with average Muslims doing more to separate themselves from the violent ones.

OP, you're doing it wrong.
You're supposed to blindly hate them and only notice negative things, make negative comments, draw negative conclusions about all of them, everywhere.
What the fuck, man

That's awesome.

This sort of mentality should spread through out Islam.

Well, I hope those mobs are a thing of the past and this church isn't basically a piñata for hateful elements to target.

LOL I knew it was you who made this thread before I even clicked on it. I was right.

#Desperation

‘A church is also a house of Allah; praying is what matters. We worship the same God’

What if they worshipped a different god, or many gods... would they still build a place of worship for them...? Something to ponder over...

Strange. I don't understand why anyone would contribute to the proliferation of religious beliefs antithetical to theirs.

LOL I knew it was you who made this thread before I even clicked on it. I was right.

#Desperation

so i gotta read about trump keeping some whore in a hotel room for 8 years, but i cant spread a little happiness all over the war room.

Look were building them a church, after exterminating them for decades.

Actual moderate muslims are some of the most based people imaginable, too bad there's not that many of them

This is a good thing. The snarky sarcastic comments are funny af though. Some people have to be negative about everything

This is the war room. Look around essay. No one interested in hapoy endings.

We want doom and gloom.

This is just so they can take them all out at once. Never trust a Moslim

2nd story of Muslims supporting Christians this week. Don't know if it's a hard line that's been drawn, but I hope the trend continues with average Muslims doing more to separate themselves from the violent ones.

this happened months ago. other one did too. shit like this happens all the time. no one reports it because it dont go with the media narrative.

Actual moderate muslims are some of the most based people imaginable, too bad there's not that many of them

im thinking most of them are like that. there is obviously a problem in both these stories, because the christians should never have been attacked in the first place. it does highlight both the problem with extremists and the contrast with ordinary people.

OP, you're doing it wrong.
You're supposed to blindly hate them and only notice negative things, make negative comments, draw negative conclusions about all of them, everywhere.
What the fuck, man
does it change the fact that they are barbarians? sharia law is a thing and it's disgusting.

Back