Muslim Man Praised for Stopping Teenage Fight

Like i said earlier in this thread, just doing the right thing while black will make you a national hero.<{MindBrown}>

The media is racist to be promoting this as something exceptional and not normal.

Reminds me of this.

As a high school basketball coach i had to break up fights and even had to lock parents in the locker room when a kid got shot at a game before.

So i simply don't understand why this guy is getting a media press conference for doing the right thing.

What kind of message does it send to black America about how we really view them?

"Stop fighting with each other. Focus that energy on destroying Western civilization!"

As a high school basketball coach i had to break up fights and even had to lock parents in the locker room when a kid got shot at a game before.

So i simply don't understand why this guy is getting a media press conference for doing the right thing.

What kind of message does it send to black America about how we really view them?
I took my young son and father to a semi rivalry in a city to see some good talent. And there was a shooting at the game. This also was high school basketball.

I love high school basketball.

I should imagine tens of thousands of fights are broken up everyday. Who gives a rats arse what god they worship.

People only want to know if you are blowing up buildings, beheading queers or driving cars into people as news.

But I don't really see what any of that would have to do with this one Muslim guy doing a nice thing.

Neither do I. Something tells me that if you had the specifics of what I mentioned, you'd have built a thread around that -but you showed up with this as if it's supposed to be some eye opening revelation about a large group of people that are hostile to western ideology.

How does Islam feel about gays? How does Islam treat women? How does a video like this excuse the larger issues people have with this religion as it currently stands and operates in the Middle East?

Don't act like you showed up to create this thread not expecting real backlash. You knew exactly what you'd get here.

Two other versions of this "othering" that are or have been common:

Black people dont like even 1on1 fights.
they would rather jump 1 weak person or even more if it is a female person.
they also like to shoot/rob/knockout game innocent bystanders.

Rich people dont like even 1on1 fights.
they would rather jump 1 weak person or even more if it is a female person.
they also like to start fights with innocent citizens knowing their daddies will bail them out.

etc, etc.

It often starts with the "other" being too cowardly to fight one-on-one, which is symbolic of saying that a people have no honor or personal integrity.
that is exactly what it is..and it can apply to other groups you mentioned..
no honor at all

that is exactly what it is..and it can apply to other groups you mentioned..
no honor at all
It must feel weird to have your emotional state so ruled by feelings of tribalism that you are willing to sacrifice normal decency in order to placate it. Is your mother a basketball fan?

Christians are even worse. Worldwide violence is 50x more prevalent among Christians.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8718000
Huff Post

lol.jpg

lol they even played up that whole ridiculous angle that you are more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist, or "lightening" as the writer of that article put it. The writer named Omar Alnatour. Gee I wonder what religion he is?

Last edited:
Huff Post

lol.jpg

lol they even played up that whole ridiculous angle that you are more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist, or "lightening" as the writer of that article put it. The writer named Omar Alnatour. Gee I wonder what religion he is?
Well, you have yet to be killed by either, so you can't debunk it.

Neither do I. Something tells me that if you had the specifics of what I mentioned, you'd have built a thread around that -but you showed up with this as if it's supposed to be some eye opening revelation about a large group of people that are hostile to western ideology.

What did I say in my post that made you feel this way? I certainly didn't intend any "eye opening revelation."

How does Islam feel about gays? How does Islam treat women? How does a video like this excuse the larger issues people have with this religion as it currently stands and operates in the Middle East?

Did I imply that it does?

Don't act like you showed up to create this thread not expecting real backlash. You knew exactly what you'd get here.

Lol...this is the Sherdog War Room. I could post a video of kittens flying into heaven on a rainbow and I'd expect backlash. But you're sounding very angry and not really making any points. If you want to discuss, I'm game. If you're just angry, that's fine, but I don't want to engage with that.

They legally become migrants? According to what law? Here's the definition of a refugee according to the amended 1951 Convention on refugees UN High Commissioner for Refugees

And here's an expanded definition recognized by the UNHCR

And here's what they say about the cessation of refugee status

And later on adds

http://www.unhcr.org/46f7c0ee2.pdf

The Syrian Civil War is still ongoing and there's no reason to think every single one of the 2 million refugees in Turkey has found a durable solution since many have not been resettled and do not have a status that corresponds to that of a Turkish national.

Your definition backs up my point. The moment the Syrians leave Syria and step foot in Turkey (a country not at war) they should claim asylum in THAT country. NOT leave Turkey, travel through Greece, Romania, Czech, Austria, Hungary and then settle in Germany (the land of milk and honey). They stop being asylum seekers and become economic opportunist migrants.

Not to mention a lot of the so called "refugees" in Germany are NOT FROM SYRIA ...

Your definition backs up my point. The moment the Syrians leave Syria and step foot in Turkey (a country not at war) they should claim asylum in THAT country. NOT leave Turkey, travel through Greece, Romania, Czech, Austria, Hungary and then settle in Germany (the land of milk and honey). They stop being asylum seekers and become economic opportunist migrants.

Not to mention a lot of the so called "refugees" in Germany are NOT FROM SYRIA ...
No it doesn't and I explained why. Perhaps you should go read what I wrote again.
The Syrian Civil War is still ongoing and there's no reason to think every single one of the 2 million refugees in Turkey has found a durable solution since many have not been resettled and do not have a status that corresponds to that of a Turkish national.
And yes not every migrant in Germany is from Syria but I mentioned the Syrians in Turkey because you brought them up ya goof
If Muslims are so nice and valuable to the societies they migrate to.

Then why the Turkish leader using Muslim immigrants as a weapon and holding the EU hostage?

No it doesn't and I explained why. Perhaps you should go read what I wrote again.

And yes not every migrant in Germany is from Syria but I mentioned the Syrians in Turkey because you brought them up ya goof

If you are escaping war and your life is in danger and you cross the borders into Turkey, your life is in no immediate danger. You don't then have the right to keep crossing borders and move to countries that have a big welfare state.

Yeah, you admit it now. The system is being exploited by opportunists.

Except lightning doesn't deliberately try to kill you.

The logic and cognitive dissonance of some on here.

I'm surprised no-one has said "Well, you were going to die someday anyway, the terrorists just sped up the process, STOP COMPLAINING!! ya racist"

Brave, admirable, all that. Good on him.

Doesn't change my mind on the issues. lol

I call this bullshit. I see it all over the news media in my area. Had a white man stop a fight between two kids, no one will give a rat's ass.

This is just propaganda as always. Don't be so quick to praise that man.

Back