Muslim Man Praised for Stopping Teenage Fight

Leagon

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4709521/man-stops-fight-atlantic-city-video/?source=dam

Video is in the link and on Youtube, but basically he steps in and talks to two young guys in a fight, pointing out how fucked up it is that their peers are laughing and videotaping while the combatants are geniuinely upset. He also talks about how he knows how hard their parents worked to send them to a good school and how they shouldn't be out on the street humiliating their families.

A really touching situation. I only brought up that he was Muslim because he says his Muslim upbringing influenced his decision to step in and I figure they could use some good PR around these parts.

Update:

Last edited:
Good video....very brave to step in teenage fight though

thanks muslim man but let them bang

<{JustBleed}>

But....but.....all muslims are evil! Donald trump told me so!!!!1

good for him but this doesn't change the fact that increasing muslim populations in western lands is a problem

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/4709521/man-stops-fight-atlantic-city-video/?source=dam

Video is in the link and on Youtube, but basically he steps in and talks to two young guys fight, pointing out how fucked up it is that their peers are laughing and videotaping while the combatants are geniuinely upset. He also talks about how he knows how hard their parents worked to send them to a good school and how they shouldn't be out on the street humiliating their families.

A really touching situation. I only brough up that he was Muslim because he says his Muslim upbringing influenced his decision to step in and I figure they could use some good PR around these parts.
Kind of a non-story don't you think? I mean seriously, two teenagers fighting? Who da fook cares?

We used to get in fights when I was growing up. Made men out of us. These days, everyone carries guns and so do I... so I don't get in fights anymore.

Occasionally some old friends will want to box though and I'll get my ass kicked because I'm like 5'9 and the runt of my group.

I've broken up plenty of teenage fights and none of them went as smoothly as that one did.

I mean, it seems like the guy uses some jedi mind trick to subdue the perps.

I've broken up plenty of teenage fights and none of them went as smoothly as that one did.

I mean, it seems like the guy uses some jedi mind trick to subdue the perps.

I think some of those kids knew him - or knew of him

Video is in the link and on Youtube, but basically he steps in and talks to two young guys fight, pointing out how fucked up it is that their peers are laughing and videotaping while the combatants are geniuinely upset. He also talks about how he knows how hard their parents worked to send them to a good school and how they shouldn't be out on the street humiliating their families.

A really touching situation. I only brough up that he was Muslim because he says his Muslim upbringing influenced his decision to step in and I figure they could use some good PR around these parts.
These little incidents don't change anything though, because while this guy sounds like a decent dude, the Islamic faith insists its followers conquer the world and judging by the way Muslims treat non-Muslims in Muslim majority countries, what this guy does doesn't matter at all. There are tons of Christians who do lots of good things every day and Christians claim their religion instructs them to do good.

I saw that video a couple of days ago. Seemed like a work.

You can tell nothing he said got through to those kids either lol. They just wanted him to get his old ass out of there because he was rambling for so long so they begrudgingly shook hands. Anything to get that guy to leave.

I saw that video a couple of days ago. Seemed like a work.

You can tell nothing he said got through to those kids either lol. They just wanted him to get his old ass out of there because he was rambling for so long so they begrudgingly shook hands. Anything to get that guy to leave.
Nah the kids fighting and the older guy were all way too nervous for that to be a work. I'm not saying this is the greatest thing that ever happened, but you went full cynical here.

Nah the kids fighting and the older guy were all way too nervous for that to be a work. I'm not saying this is the greatest thing that ever happened, but you went full cynical here.

It probably wasn't a work but I stand by the second thing, that it didn't look like he got through to them. They just seemed to find the whole situation awkward and wanted the guy to leave them alone as soon as possible.

Back