Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride

Finally... this will be interesting.

What will so-called progressives do?

Side with the Muslims?

Or the gays?

... cause ya can't have both.

daily-struggle-gays-are-victims-muslims-are-victims.jpg

adfharulghr;fhr The taste...

Is this the turning point where the left finally realises the awful mistake they have made supporting Muslim immigration into the West?

Well, it doesn't really matter - it's too late. Even if all immigration from Muslim countries stopped, fertility rates amongst Muslims already in Europe ensure they will eventually become the majority in many European countries in 50 or so years time.
You idiots are jerking off like this is gonna change anything

"Finally, they will wake up and see muslims are not their friends!"

Same idiots that say the left has been "eating itself" for years now.

Nothing will happen. The SJWs/progressives will ignore it. Omar Mateen already sprayed up a club full of :eek::eek::eek:s. Did it change anything?

Leftist support of Islam has always baffled me. The side that stridently fights against homophobia and misogyny also supports a religion that condones and even demands that women be raped, beaten, subdued, and murdered. The religion that promotes the execution of gay people.

It's fucking absurd and appalling.

Orlando nightclub ring a bell?

That was in a nightclub. I'm talking about a terrorist attack on a gay pride parade, in broad daylight, which everyone around. It will just be more shocking and bring home the severity of the problem. Especially if it's an organised attack by many people. The Orlando Pulse attack looks like it could've been just a pissed off guy confused about his sexuality (that's what was blamed by the left). The more obvious it is that Islam was the motivating factor, the more the left will flounder and I'm just saying I think it will be so funny to see.

Many of them are brown. What's higher on the progressive stack, an Arab non-Muslim gay, or a Muslim? I bet the Muslim wins anyway. Some interesting cognitive dissonance going on with the far lefties.

The battle of conservative Allah vs gay Allah, Muslims vs LBTQ-activists, who will be victorious.

Well, lodging a formal complaint is a big step up from detonating a suicide vest or cutting off a head.

Maybe we're seeing some positive evolution in Muzzy ethics here. Maybe Western values are slowly seeping in.

Well, many on the left blamed Christians for that, for creating an environment of homophobia...
Yet the LGBT community enjoys more freedoms, generally, in Christian majority countries than anywhere else. Odd, that.

You idiots are jerking off like this is gonna change anything

"Finally, they will wake up and see muslims are not their friends!"

Same idiots that say the left has been "eating itself" for years now.

Nothing will happen. The SJWs/progressives will ignore it. Omar Mateen already sprayed up a club full of :eek::eek::eek:s. Did it change anything?

Relax Mr Poster. Let them tenderize further.

That was in a nightclub. I'm talking about a terrorist attack on a gay pride parade, in broad daylight, which everyone around. It will just be more shocking and bring home the severity of the problem. Especially if it's an organised attack by many people. The Orlando Pulse attack looks like it could've been just a pissed off guy confused about his sexuality (that's what was blamed by the left). The more obvious it is that Islam was the motivating factor, the more the left will flounder and I'm just saying I think it will be so funny to see.
Yeah hysterical. I'm just picturing bloody arms and legs all over the place and can't stop laughing.

lol at pretending this is some great paradox, and hoping for violence against gay people to make a point.

lol at pretending this is some great paradox, and hoping for violence against gay people to make a point.

But it is a paradox, completely illogical and irrational. Islam is fundamentally, categorically homophobic and the vast majority of Muslims are vehemently homophobic. Leftists claim to champion gay rights while simultaneously supporting and defending Islam. The same applies to women's rights.

But it is a paradox, completely illogical and irrational. Islam is fundamentally, categorically homophobic and the vast majority of Muslims are vehemently homophobic. Leftists claim to champion gay rights while simultaneously supporting and defending Islam. The same applies to women's rights.
Leftists love homophobes. Gay rights is so passe now.

Defending someones right to practice a religion and defending violence against a group are entirely different. Many Christians are anti-gay, but since they don't usually do much about it I don't care. If a Muslim commits violence against gays, he should face the full extent of the law. I think the left's adoration of Islam is overblown, it is mostly just resigned acceptance and trying to defend the less fortunate, though the consequences can be quite different than they hope.

Back