Muslim "King of Kung-Fu" Salikhov Potential USADA Anti-Doping Violation

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Another one bites the dust. A lot of fans around here were hyped when he got signed because of his entertaining striking style.

I think this will start happening more and more when importing fighters from europe/russia. You almost have to juice there to be competitive. I cant imagine M1s tests are very strict. I have never seen anyone fail in orgs such as ACB.

If you wish to compete....Don't cheat.

Thankfully, the amount of folks getting busted are small in comparison to the overall roster.

In B4 the usual, "They're ALL on steroids" bunch.

let's end USADA right here and right now

If you wish to compete....Don't cheat.

Thankfully, the amount of folks getting busted are small in comparison to the overall roster.

In B4 the usual, "They're ALL on steroids" bunch.

Nate dithaproves of this message.

oh, ignore my last message. I thought it was that undefeated guy that lost to a sub in the last second. fuck this guy in the thread, he sucks

but a message to him and all other fighters, if you don't think you can beat USADA, get out from the ufc before you get caught. or never sign in the first place

I think this will start happening more and more when importing fighters from europe/russia. You almost have to juice there to be competitive. I cant imagine M1s tests are very strict. I have never seen anyone fail in orgs such as ACB.

Correction: You have to juice EVERYWHERE to be competitive.

Well that sucks.

It's okay, all he has to do is search for a OTC supplement with the same drug in it and show it to USADA and they'll believe thats how he popped.. worked for Yoel/Jon/Anderson!

tenor.gif

Tainted supplement

Will be cleared..
After like a year lol. I don't understand why it takes USADA so long to determine a supplement is tainted. But the time they come to that conclusion most guys have already been sidelined for a year or longer.

After like a year lol. I don't understand why it takes USADA so long to determine a supplement is tainted. But the time they come to that conclusion most guys have already been sidelined for a year or longer.

I think Jones might be hoping in a few months they simply come out and say.

“He’s just an idiot, not his fault”.

How can they determine if someone was taking a tainted supplement or not? Someone can just find a "supplement" from china that's obviously tainted with some nasty shit and after they get caught doing some real steroids they can just say they took that and its all ok?

If so, then USADA is completely not needed since there surely are ton of people who are taking shit but dont get caught and people who intentionally take steroids but have figured out a way to trick the USADA. Its simple as fuck.

Even if they do get cleared they'll still have to serve a reduced suspension more often than not though, so they'll still be sidelined.

I do agree that things should move along faster or at the very least have some updates.

Anybody know what the word is on Rothwell? Did he just accept the suspension or nah?

Back