Muslim inbreeding.

This is batshit insane.
I thought this only happened in backwards, third-world shitholes, but no.

One of my colleagues is a moderate from Tunisia.
Her parents? They're cousins.
Her husband? He's her cousin.
They are literally retards.

They do their homework and make it through school.. Has very little to do with iq.

Worked for you?

Anybody with a WD Av has no room to talk.

Nah, no cousins here. I've fucked a fair amount of gals, though. In the 50s range. In all honesty I may have fucked a 2nd or 3rd.

He from Europe and they still act like savages in that part of the world
I don't believe it. They're all meek folks seeking refuge from disasters, just grateful for food and shelter. Wanting to keep their heads down and never causing trouble. Angels, really.

well ya

imagine the Amish, w/ the same type of lack of intermixing, and then multiply that times millions in terms of population and savagery...

and you get the Islamic world

Brothers or cousins
Muslim conceptions of 'honor'
Now wait just a minute! Are you implying some migrants have a different value system that might be incompatible with our western norms?

How can that be? Aren't you a librul?

Anybody with a WD Av has no room to talk.

Nah, no cousins here. I've fucked a fair amount of gals, though. In the 50s range. In all honesty I may have fucked a 2nd or 3rd.
My AV represents dominance and assertion of such. Lucy and I looking down upon you Buck Swope, smiling, happy.

Congrats on being in the 50s range, good job, I remember being there, around age 26 or so. Being 33 now, has given me time to reflect upon past adulation of vagina.

Also, I hope you don't hate on Trump for his "Grab her by the pussy" moment, it was just guy talk, much like you and I are having now, which would be hypocritical on your part. Cheers.

My AV represents dominance and assertion of such. Lucy and I looking down upon you Buck Swope, smiling, happy.

Congrats on being in the 50s range, good job, I remember being there, around age 26 or so. Being 33 now, has given me time to reflect upon past adulation of vagina.

Also, I hope you don't hate on Trump for his "Grab her by the pussy" moment, it was just guy talk, much like you and I are having now, which would be hypocritical on your part. Cheers.

Olive branch?

Nope.

Now wait just a minute! Are you implying some migrants have a different value system that might be incompatible with our western norms?

How can that be? Aren't you a librul?

I am not sure. I believe in liberal values, yet I recognize Islam as radically anti-liberal.

I am not sure. I believe in liberal values, yet I recognize Islam as radically anti-liberal.
I know, just screwing around.

Also making the point for our right leaning members that no, most of us left leaning folks don't love Islam.

I don't believe it. They're all meek folks seeking refuge from disasters, just grateful for food and shelter. Wanting to keep their heads down and never causing trouble. Angels, really.

No, they are just all savages waiting to cut off our heads and ruin our culture right? They just want to rape our innocent white Christian girls, destroy our economy, and bring Sharia Law everywhere. They are all secret ISIL supporters.

No, they are just all savages waiting to cut off our heads and ruin our culture right? They just want to rape our innocent white Christian girls, destroy our economy, and bring Sharia Law everywhere. They are all secret ISIL supporters.

And some, I assume, are good people.

I don't believe that either.

What I do believe is that the fringes on both sides of this topic are out to lunch, and that the majority of migrants hold beliefs that don't mesh with our western norms.

Back