Muslim inbreeding.

FacePunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At least half of everyone living in the Arab world is inbred.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...s-political-storm-over-Muslim-inbreeding.html

This leads to a huge increase in birth defects and a precipitous drop in IQ over generations. Here Gavin McInnes talks about it with Rogan:

Should we as a world community allow this to happen? Muslims are the fastest growing population group and their cousin-fucking is dumbing down the human race. What say you, War Room?

Last edited:
This happens with Jews too and they are some of the smartest people. Or am I wrong?

That's gross! That's racist!
images

They're giving "keeping it in the family" a whole new meaning, am I right guys? (rim shot)

This happens with Jews too and they are some of the smartest people. Or am I wrong?
Not really. I believe it's a little less than half of Ashkenazi Jews(so like 1/4 of Jews) have common maternal DNA from like 2,000 years ago, implying there was some inbreeding a long time ago, but there isn't currently a culture of plowing first cousins. If you go far back enough, I'm sure most people are descended from some inbreeding someplace.

I think it happened with Jews but they don't do that anymore and I've heard they take conscious efforts to see doctors before they marry so they minimize chances of passing disease

What say you, War Room?

I say let them do this in their countries, if Muslims claim there's no inbreeding problem then they don't have nothing to worry about and don't have to deal with problems that don't exist. But westerners now have to pay for their birth defects.

Lowered IQ - all those immigrants aren't going to be lawyers and doctors, now they're gonna be even worse.

Inbreeding, child brides. . . Don't let them in.

HEZeuGA.png

Up to half of everyone living in the Arab world is inbred.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...s-political-storm-over-Muslim-inbreeding.html

This leads to a huge increase in birth defects and a precipitous drop in IQ over generations. Here Gavin McInnes talks about it with Rogan:

Should we as a world community allow this to happen? Muslims are the fastest growing population group and their cousin-fucking is dumbing down the human race. What say you, War Room?

The more narrow the gene pool, the higher the risk of genetic defects and such. Muslims can be very dogmatic, and that is not a good thing.

iirc the type of stat correctly, it said just under 50% of marriages in a lot of arab countries are consanguineous (first cousin or worse), which i would think would mean more than 50% of the population is "inbred"

We had this thread a couple of months ago.

I had an interpreter from Bagdad that was married too his cousin. He talked about one of his daughters had a tiny malformed hand from it and would never make his kids marry like that.

The girl I'm banging from Syria's parents are related. She's kind of dumb.

I recall seeing a TED Talk with Professor James Fallon of UCI. He's the neuroscientist who discovered that he was a pro-social psychopath. He mentioned how psychopathy is partly genetic and partly environment and then noted that the environment in the M.E. is perfect for spreading and reinforcing the genes for psychopathy. When you have high levels of violence in an area psychopaths are usually the ones with the greatest opportunity to breed.

It still happens with a lot of fundamentalists, but for decades, Orthodox Jews have taken genetic tests to ensure their offspring wont happen to have regressive gene disorders.

This is one of the most important facets of assessing the problems in the Middle East, with Islam specifically. But alas, one is deemed a racist for admitting this is a fucked up, barbarous practice, despite the fact that Arabs only account for like 12 percent of Muslims, and Islam is a religion, not a race.

Thank God we have none of that here in the South.

Back