Muslim call to prayer at Times Square

That is what freedom of religion looks like. Public displays of faith are protected by the freedom of religion provided by our constitution. You can't simply say "You can't do that" unless you enforce the same for ALL religions and that means public displays of Christian faith.

Our Congress has opened with prayer, our sporting events have opened with prayer, our national anthem evokes religious symbology, our President takes an oath with religious symbology upon a religious document. The same freedom that allows for this also allows for them to pray in NY Time Square. You don't have to like it, you don't to watch or listen but on principle you should support it because it's the foundation that allows for you to do the same.

They don't like it because it is Islam. I don't like it because it is Islam, and what I have read of their book, and seen f them on the news and documentaries, makes me fear them.

Prepare yourself, brothers and sisters of the traditional American guard. War is coming ..... The enemy is not specifically Islam. The enemy is progressives who are starting a war against Western civilization. The bolshevik scum never learn their lesson.

73d5dbcc975bec8d983f09b61fc866bb.jpg

Ok what the hell is up with you and Bolshevics? For fucks sake man this isn't the early 20th century.

lol you're talking about Muslim belief in prophecy when there's a new end times Christian prophecy thread in the WR weekly and idiots like Pat Robertson making millions off of it.

Can't call Pat Robertson an idiot if he is making millions of dollars.. That is smart. The idiots are the ones donating.. I'm a Christian and recognized his bs long ago.

it's either fuck all your religions or let people be people as long as they're not hurting anyone. for me I mean.

lol nice troll but satanists just creep me out.

What I don't understand is, why do Satanists have Religious Iconography? Are they not supposed to be atheists with a edgy name?

We fight for the right to religions freedom in America. Keep the fight going.
Yep never said anything wrong with prayer. You are allowed to pray 50 times if you want. Amish people pray too. I guess that makes them pretty similar to Muslims.

They don't like it because it is Islam. I don't like it because it is Islam, and what I have read of their book, and seen f them on the news and documentaries, makes me fear them.
Fair enough, I really have no desire to sway you from that opinion. The fact of their religion means little to me in the conversation as I am more interested in their right to express it with the reservations I have already stated. In that one activity they expressed the very American rights of assembly, free speech and freedom of religion. As an American it makes me proud that they could do so even though I personally would prefer seeing a Christian group doing such. But that's personal taste influenced by religious preference and belief.

I don't agree with many of their practices but I imagine they feel the same way about mine and here in the United States that's OK as long as neither of us are breaking the law in our observances nor forcing adherence of our beliefs on others.

Yep never said anything wrong with prayer. You are allowed to pray 50 times if you want. Amish people pray too. I guess that makes them pretty similar to Muslims.
Just without the raping and beheadings.....

The moslems in NYC are not that vocal, or flamboyant and pompous. I dont think a lot will show up. And I hope they dont. We dont need this. Proves nothing.

Not every moslem shop owner closed down during the travel ban. I know.

The mayor said he's a Muslim too

What in the heck happened to the democrat party? They weren't saying and doing all this crap 10 years ago. After 8 years of Obama and now much of the party went wacko left.

Remember the religious folk's shit fit when Satanists in Oklahoma wanted thier statue displayed at the court house that had a Ten Commandments statue?

baphomet.png

I will dress up as a Ten Commandments statue this year for Holloween.

Back