Muslim call to prayer at Times Square

White woman at 13 seconds holds up a sign, "RESIST, TODAY I AM MUSLIM."

The loony left is crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol at Rip the prayer warrior getting upset at people for praying in public. You're too much Rip.

Women like it because guys who don't let them spit I their face and walk on them are better. Christian men throughout the west might want to take the hint.

Was deployed to Afghanistan. Can confirm that that is the most annoying god damn sound in the world.

Women like it because guys who don't let them spit I their face and walk on them are better. Christian men throughout the west might want to take the hint.
Main thing is don't date a feminist, they might start wearing hijabs now.

God, I'd rather see the Times Square depravity of the 70's and 80's than that.

That is what freedom of religion looks like. Public displays of faith are protected by the freedom of religion provided by our constitution. You can't simply say "You can't do that" unless you enforce the same for ALL religions and that means public displays of Christian faith.

Our Congress has opened with prayer, our sporting events have opened with prayer, our national anthem evokes religious symbology, our President takes an oath with religious symbology upon a religious document. The same freedom that allows for this also allows for them to pray in NY Time Square. You don't have to like it, you don't to watch or listen but on principle you should support it because it's the foundation that allows for you to do the same.

That is what freedom of religion looks like. Public displays of faith are protected by the freedom of religion provided by our constitution. You can't simply say "You can't do that" unless you enforce the same for ALL religions and that means public displays of Christian faith.

Our Congress has opened with prayer, our sporting events have opened with prayer, our national anthem evokes religious symbology. The same freedom that allows for this also allows for them to pray in NY Time Square. You don't have to like it, you don't to watch or listen but on principle you should support it because it's the foundation that allows for you to do the same.
I'm not saying they can't do that, they have the right to do that. I'm saying this is not a good sign.

Prepare yourself, brothers and sisters of the traditional American guard. War is coming ..... The enemy is not specifically Islam. The enemy is progressives who are starting a war against Western civilization. The bolshevik scum never learn their lesson.

73d5dbcc975bec8d983f09b61fc866bb.jpg

Our Congress has opened with prayer, our sporting events have opened with prayer, our national anthem evokes religious symbology, our President takes an oath with religious symbology upon a religious document. The same freedom that allows for this also allows for them to pray in NY Time Square. You don't have to like it, you don't to watch or listen but on principle you should support it because it's the foundation that allows for you to do the same.

It's obvious you don't have a clue what a mass prayer in Times Square represents to the Muslim world. To the hardcore, it's a sign from God that Islam will one day rule the country. Islam is a religion of signs - they believe in prophecy and we are giving into them, submitting, if you will.

"And to our left we have the gay pride parade. And that sound you hear is the call to worship a god who scripture claims will roast these people's skin for eternity when they die."

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious you don't have a clue what a mass prayer in Times Square represents to the Muslim world. To the hardcore, it's a sign from God that Islam will one day rule the country. Islam is a religion of signs - they believe in prophecy and we are giving into them, submitting, if you will.

lol you're talking about Muslim belief in prophecy when there's a new end times Christian prophecy thread in the WR weekly and idiots like Pat Robertson making millions off of it.

Truly one of the most repulsive acts brought upon Times Square.

Back