Muscle grouping days

JustFlowWithIt402

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I need some help on muscle grouping. I know fighters don't really workout their chest much. Could anybody do a muscle grouping schedual for me based me being in Muay Thai and BJJ.

Dude you need to do some due diligence. Your threads are like someone going into the standup forum and asking how to make a fist.

There are training logs, dozens of them here, where you can see how people put together their workouts. You will see what is typical to some extent, and also that everyone does things differently to some extent. Find guys with your same interests and goals and absorb what they've been doing.

Again, your first questions on the cake baking forum shouldn't be "What is flour?" or "Explain sugar" or "How do I open an oven?" -- You need to do some background learning first. And I know you have internet access, so Google is your friend.

Others will come along and be helpful to you, and so will I, but I think you need to hear this.

Dude you need to do some due diligence. Your threads are like someone going into the standup forum and asking how to make a fist.

There are training logs, dozens of them here, where you can see how people put together their workouts. You will see what is typical to some extent, and also that everyone does things differently to some extent. Find guys with your same interests and goals and absorb what they've been doing.

Again, your first questions on the cake baking forum shouldn't be "What is flour?" or "Explain sugar" or "How do I open an oven?" -- You need to do some background learning first. And I know you have internet access, so Google is your friend.

Others will come along and be helpful to you, and so will I, but I think you need to hear this.

giphy.gif

push pull squat is all the grouping you need. go group yourself.

Back