Musashi gets his balls repeatedly kicked by a TKD fucker

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it so fucking hard not to kick someones balls? Why wasn't this Korean douchebag DQ?

Musashi was unable to continue the tournament due to damage inflicted on his balls!! Fucking scandal. Is it against the rules or not?

bringbacktrtforfairness was right. It's the stance.

Also, he's not moving back far enough. He stepped back to avoid the leg kick and he kept his balls sticking out. Also mirror stance. It happens. They need a better stance.

Also:

This guy's nuts just can't get any rest and it's not a good thing.

Last edited:
What kinds of cups are these guys wearing?

Why is it you rarely see Thais holding their balls from a groin shot???

I'm guessing they're more accurate and the steel cups have something to do with it but willing to hear what others think...

I'm guessing they're more accurate and the steel cups have something to do with it but willing to hear what others think...

The TKD guy knows exactly what he is doing. Make no mistake about it.

Because thais know how to do a propper inside lowkick.

The weak random inside foot jab slaps they keep spamming in k1 and mma, make my head hurt.

Because thais know how to do a propper inside lowkick.

The weak random inside foot jab slaps they keep spamming in k1 and mma, make my head hurt.
Thais aren’t even known for low kicks like Dutch kickboxers are....

Meh, he kinda deserves it.

Musashi got a lot of shady decisions and ref bias throughout his career. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of his fights were fixed or the judges paid off. We all know how dirty the Japanese are.

Meh, he kinda deserves it.

Musashi got a lot of shady decisions and ref bias throughout his career. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of his fights were fixed or the judges paid off. We all know how dirty the Japanese are.

I remember Musashi as the most boring kickboxer I have ever seen fight

If a Thai can not continue because of a kick to the balls, they lose the fight.

If you kick a proper roundhouse, they will not hit the balls. It's those soccer kicks that does it.

Back