Murthel groenhart VS gregorian

icu__ha8n

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Groenhart just won his fight. The blow was legal because the ref didn't stopped the fight. Then someone entered the ring and broke groen harts jaw. Incredible

Grigorian shouldn't of turned around like that. Groenhart could of let him off but I have no problem with him taking advantage of a mistake Grigorian made.

Grigorian shouldn't of turned around like that. Groenhart could of let him off but I have no problem with him taking advantage of a mistake Grigorian made.

Gregorian is a skilled fighter whom fought well over 50? matches, he knows he should defend himself at any time but I guess that knee stunned him that much he blacked out or something. And yes it wasnt the nicest thing to do but you can't blame Murthel for that shot. If anyone was to blame it's the ref , but that's another discussion.

Groenhart fought better then his last match in which he was kinda sloppy but I enjoyed his focus tonight. But still it isn't enough to to fight doumbe.

Its hard to pity a man when his naivity gets him KO'd. He probably runs into rough dudes all the time in the sport. Thinking its going to be all gentlemen and chivalry is dumb.

Its hard to pity a man when his naivity gets him KO'd. He probably runs into rough dudes all the time in the sport. Thinking its going to be all gentlemen and chivalry is dumb.
Murthel escaped from the zoo. He has no grace at all.

Murthel escaped from the zoo. He has no grace at all.

some people escape from the zoo

some people take a walk in the ring like they are a tourist in a zoo

it's a crazy world

Back