murica anthem guitar

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on it? ...and btw if anyone has the video please share.....

It sounded like the national anthem and I like Dave Navarro...so it was fine though i typically don't like when national anthems are done in that spot.

Was after about a 3 minute BRAZILIAN anthem.

Shael seemed to like it......Then went on to dominate.

Nuff said.

Wandy put his hand over his heart for both anthems. I wonder if he has duel citizenship or was just confused

Navarro killed it
Some just shred & it sounds nothing like the anthem

But having both placed AFTER entrances was stupid.

they are in the cage & ready to fight - LET EM

BELLATAH!!!!!

0J7T9V6fWtObyCsSds87UViuw-NYjR_WI01ugA_fQS4GT_s-_LHF95SR6eUGZB5iSfPlA7N2rqyKfEHOMD_YNeU32lDdGxGUxuow81E=w480-h270-nc

Dave Navarro wore a fedora for Fedor...while mocking Jimi.

to me it was absolutely cringeworthy and it was the cherry on top of a walmart cake....I loved the whole event but not so much for the fights but bc of the lulz that it brought.

If you wanna play national anthems do it in Japan, not in Murica lol.

The whole thing was just bizarre and seemed staged to appeal to the WWE crossover crowd. I think it might work.

The whole thing was just bizarre and seemed staged to appeal to the WWE crossover crowd. I think it might work.

But they were not watching
This was not on Spike, but PPV

Plus WWE does not do the national anthem anyway ;)

so american

loved it

it could have been better if it was Slash with a double guitar!

More disgusting than Chandler's foot falling off.

This was Silva v. Sonnen, not Brazil v. America. I think anthems should only be used for international competitions. It's not a big deal though.

This was Silva v. Sonnen, not Brazil v. America. I think anthems should only be used for international competitions. It's not a big deal though.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back