Murderous speed differential between GGG,Alv and Mac,May

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They are all roughly the same weight , just checking out the speed and power difference by watching both fights. obviously Mayweather looked great towards the end, but is there anyone who thinks Conor would stand a chance with either of these two boxers?

That fight looked fixed tbh, a draw is just way too convenient.

For all the talk of MayMac being a farce at least they kept it real and didn't con the fans out of their money.

For all the talk of MayMac being a farce at least they kept it real and didn't con the fans out of their money.

I don't think the action in the ring was fixed. The judges? Very possible there was some Dixon' going on.

As for being conned, the fight itself was plenty entertaining. I would only feel conned if I had money on GGG. I don't bet and have no personal investment I either fighter so I have no problem with the official result.

No.

Conor would be stretchered out of the ring if he ever fought Canelo or GGG.

No.

Conor would be stretchered out of the ring if he ever fought Canelo or GGG.

It would be like bringing a peashooter to a gun fight. If he wasn't such an obnxious, delusional cock, I'd feel sorry for him against either of these two.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

giphy.gif

ggg1.gif

They are all roughly the same weight , just checking out the speed and power difference by watching both fights. obviously Mayweather looked great towards the end, but is there anyone who thinks Conor would stand a chance with either of these two boxers?
Conor murders them all in a fight

Royce-priscas-UFC1_display_image.jpg

That's what Jimmerson said many moons ago

Those guys
Royce-priscas-UFC1_display_image.jpg

That's what Jimmerson said many moons ago

Nobody cares about that. That's why Conor was forced to get into a boxing ring under very limited rules in order to make the kind of money he wanted to make. And if he ever faced Canelo in a fight outside of the ring he better go full Royce Gracie and don't even try to land a punch.

Those guys

Nobody cares about that. That's why Conor was forced to get into a boxing ring under very limited rules in order to make the kind of money he wanted to make. And if he ever faced Canelo in a fight outside of the ring he better go full Royce Gracie and don't even try to land a punch.
Those who don't study history are forced to repeat it.

Are you trolling or retarded?

The judges only having Conor winning 1 round was he epitomy of corruption

The biased black ref seperating Conor from Floyd after Conor rocked Floyd to the body and saving Floyd from getting finished was demonic like corruption

The ref breaking Conor up from Floyd every time Conor stepped around Floyd was again demonic like corruption

That fight was insanely fixed for Floyd from top to bottom. You just ignore it because you're a delusional Conor hater

Canelo vs GGG was a far more legit genuine FAIR governed fight.

It's obvious 99% of braindead Americans don't know what the fuck they are watching

Thats why the same conspiracy theory nut jobs who thought Floyd carried Conor and out classed Conor, think GGG beat Canelo

Canelo out boxed the shit out of GGG. Superior defense. Superior countering. And yes Canelo was even the superior ring gemeral as he would back himself to the ropes to walk GGG into countering traps and then was able to pivot off the ropes when ever he wanted. GGG could not cut Canelo off. Canelo was dictating where the fight took place when he wanted it. Canelo landed the better cleaner shots period. And Conor was legit out boxing Floyd until Conor gassed.

Are you trolling or retarded?

The judges only having Conor winning 1 round was he epitomy of corruption

The biased black ref seperating Conor from Floyd after Conor rocked Floyd to the body and saving Floyd from getting finished was demonic like corruption

The ref breaking Conor up from Floyd every time Conor stepped around Floyd was again demonic like corruption

That fight was insanely fixed for Floyd from top to bottom. You just ignore it because you're a delusional Conor hater

Canelo vs GGG was a far more legit genuine FAIR governed fight.

It's obvious 99% of braindead Americans don't know what the fuck they are watching

Thats why the same conspiracy theory nut jobs who thought Floyd carried Conor and out classed Conor, think GGG beat Canelo

Canelo out boxed the shit out of GGG. Superior defense. Superior countering. And yes Canelo was even the superior ring gemeral as he would back himself to the ropes to walk GGG into countering traps and then was able to pivot off the ropes when ever he wanted. GGG could not cut Canelo off. Canelo was dictating where the fight took place when he wanted it. Canelo landed the better cleaner shots period. And Conor was legit out boxing Floyd until Conor gassed.

Not really. Conor only outlanded Floyd in power punches in 2 rounds. So giving Conor 2 rounds is perfectly acceptable. Giving him one round might result from a mistake or a simple difference in perspective. Judges have a much better view of the action than you do. There is nothing to argue about this. It's a fact. It's perfectly possible that they have captured certain details that the audience didn't. Just like when i rewatched the fight from a different angle my perspective of it also changed. I saw Conor landed a lot less than i initially thought. So, it's possible that the view they had was even more revealing and accurate.

Head clean off. Canelo loads up the right seemingly from his ankles. Insane.

Lol.

Mayweather vs McGregor was a con from start to finish. EVERYBODY should have known how that shit show was going to end.
It was the great white hype IRL. Floyd wouldn't even use Conor for sparring leading up to an actual fight. Seriously, the dude is a complete bum in the squared circle.

That you think that sparring session was "real" tells me everything I ever need to know about your opinions on the sweet science. I mean, really dude, you're NOT trolling?

Back