Multiple Personalities? Oblivian's Diet Log

Yesterday:

6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; glass of OJ; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

9:00 AM: handful of almonds

12:30 PM: Takeout from Beef O Bradys - Cheesy Patty Melt, cup of broccoli, two loaded potato skins

IMG_8838_1.jpg

5:30 PM; Dinner at Applebees - some chips and salsa, 4 fajitas (2 chicken, 2 steak)

6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; glass of OJ; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

11:00 AM: apple

1:00 PM: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, feta cheese, mexican blend cheese, onion, lettuce, ranch dressing, in a spinach herb wrap

5:30 PM: chicken fettucine alfredo with broccoli

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM: Pre-workout cup of tea; 6 oz of Gatorade

10:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

1:00 PM: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, feta cheese, mexican blend cheese, onion, lettuce, ranch dressing, in a spinach herb wrap

6:00 PM: Dinner at a diner place: roll, cup of vegetable beef soup, side salad with ranch, country fried steak and mashed potatoes with gravy, side of corn

Keep posting this stuff man. I'm getting some good ideas for different meals.

I've sort of been in a culinary rut. I'm training more than normal now, so I just want to get quick dinners down. I like this log the best when I first start just focusing on strength and leave conditioning behind. I care a lot more about food then. I've been eating out WAY too much lately too.

6:00 PM: Dinner at chinese buffet - 2 plates of vegetable fried rice with broccoli + peanut butter chicken. Each plate had two teriyaki chicken on a stick as well.

Forgot to log Saturday's food. This is the best I can do from memory.

9:00 AM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

Noon: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, feta cheese, mexican blend cheese, onion, lettuce, ranch dressing, in a spinach herb wrap

3:00 PM: Orange, handful of walnuts

5:30 PM: 10 oz sirloin, baked potato with butter + cheese + sour cream, green beans; small glass of milk

Weekendfood001.jpg

7:30 PM: Pre workout + peri workout: cup of green tea + 6 oz gatorade

10:00 PM - Midnight: 2 smoothies (2 cups of yogurt, ice, water, banana, berries, 2 oversized scoops of protein)

7:30 AM: 6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; glass of OJ; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

Noon: BLT (4 1/2 thick slices of bacon, whole grain bread, mayo, lettuce, tomato)

Weekendfood002.jpg

3:00 PM: pre-workout cup of green tea

3:30 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

5:30 PM: Italian sausage penne with peppers

Weekendfood003.jpg

8:00 PM: Orange

10:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

1:00 PM: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, mexican blend cheese, onion, diced peppers, onions, southwest ranch dressing, and salsa in a spinach herb wrap

5:30 PM: Stuffed salmon pinwheel over linguine with basil pesto sauce, parmesan, and tomatoes

StuffedSalmonPinwheeloverLInguine.jpg

8:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

1:00 PM: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, mexican blend cheese, onion, diced peppers, onions, southwest ranch dressing, and salsa in a spinach herb wrap

5:30 PM: Steak stir fry in rice

7:00 PM: Pre-workout cup of green tea; B-complex vitamin

7:30 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

9:30 PM: bowl of Go-Lean Cereal

5:30 PM: Crab stuffed tilapia, mashed potatoes, broccoli

5:30 PM: T-bone steak + baked potato with the works

TboneandBakedPotato.jpg

7:00 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

9:00 PM: chocolate chip cookie

5:30 PM: Sole fish stuffed with cheddar and broccoli, fried potatoes, green beans

SoleFish001.jpg

9:00 PM: two meatballs, some broccoli and carrots, a couple cocktail shrimp, and some cheese

Midnight: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

7:30 AM: 3 scrambled eggs + fried potatoes with ketchup

SoleFish002.jpg

9:00 AM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

Noon: Tuna steak over linguine with spinach and alfredo

3:30 PM: apple and some sun chips

6:00 PM: 4 slices of pepperoni pizza + slice of birthday cake

9:30 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

Forgot to record Sunday's food, so this is from memory:

7:30 AM: 4 eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese + ketchup, 3-4 cups of coffee with 1/2 scoop of protein as creamer.

9:30 AM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

12:30 PM: Steak wrap (steak, lettuce, onion, spinach, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, spinach + garlic wrap)

3:30 PM: Tried one of my mom's Weight Watchers candy bars. It was ok.

6:00 PM: 6 oz of salmon, 5 fried butterfly shrimp, rice pilaf, green beans, small piece of cheesecake

06:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, feta, cherry tomatoes; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

01:00 PM: Steak wrap (steak, lettuce, onion, spinach, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, spinach + garlic wrap)

5:30 PM: Steak stir-fry

SteakStirFry-1.jpg

8:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

5:30 PM: Steak stir-fry

Nice. Stir frying is a staple at my place. What cut of beef did you use? What oil did you fry the stuff in? Did you add the pasta to the fry at the end or did you just toss the fry stuff into the pasta?

Nice. Stir frying is a staple at my place. What cut of beef did you use? What oil did you fry the stuff in? Did you add the pasta to the fry at the end or did you just toss the fry stuff into the pasta?

The beef is just marked "steak tips" at my grocery store. They sell it in family size and I often get that for my lunches. I use olive oil to fry it. I normally cook the pasta m most of the way in boiling water, but then I add it to everything in the stir fry pan and toss it with soy sauce. It is really quick to cook. It takes less than 30 minutes total.

06:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, feta, cherry tomatoes; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

01:00 PM: Steak wrap (steak, lettuce, onion, spinach, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, spinach + garlic wrap)

5:30 PM: Cajun pork chop over dirty rice w/ added spinach and onions

CajunPorkChopRice.jpg

7:15 PM: Pre-workout cup of green tea; b-complex vitamin

7:45 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

9:15 PM: glass of milk

From Wednesday.

5:30 PM: Cube steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, mini smores drumstick for dessert

5:30 PM: Spinach, feta, and bell pepper stuffed salmon over penne with an alfredo/pesto-basil sauce.

SpinachFetaandPepperStuffedSalmon-1.jpg

8:30 PM: 3/4 of a supreme Totinos pizza

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back