MULTIPLE glove comparison pic!!!

Spend Money**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I posted this in a thread and figured it could be a stand alone thread to show people who are glove shopping how these gloves compare.

these are my most of my training gloves (not pictured are my Title Mexican Style Sparring gloves and Title training gloves). They are all 16oz except for the yellow Everlast which are 18oz... also as you can see on my ringsides' i like to cut the big wrist patches off.

Picture003.jpg

Picture008.jpg

from left to right...

White Twins Special velcro 16oz
Yellow Everlast Pro Training lace 18oz
Black Reyes mexican Market lace oz
Red Triumpth United Heatseekers 16oz lace
Blue Ringside International Sparring Glove 16oz
Black Ringside IMF Tech Gloves 16oz

*UPDATE here's an older pic showing even more of my gloves. No one has more gloves than "Animal Squabbles" aka "SPEND MONEY!!!"

trainingpluspride070.jpg

trainingpluspride069.jpg

How do you like your TUs so far? I miss my Cletos :(

I'll add mine:

allgloves.jpg

Fairtex Safety Gloves (18oz)
Twins Special BGVL-3 (16oz)
SSF MT gloves (original model, 16oz)
Triumph United Heatseekers (16oz)
Rival RS2 (16oz)
Title Old School Heavy Bag Gloves (they were already in the pic)
Throwdown Ultimate Bag Gloves (Large)
Rival Ultra Bag Gloves (12oz)
Grant Campeon Super Bag Gloves (Large, 12oz)

Don't have them in profile, but if somebody needs to see it I might get off my ass and take a picture....

pff!! show offs...

lol jk i love the glove collections..so far i only have 16 oz. twins, 16 oz. KO's, and 12 oz. sucky ass ringsides

i like how the blue and the black ringsides look fat and wide

Btw, I've sparred in all of them except for the tu's because I just got them today. I'll be bored at work tonight and open for questions.

I love 'em so far clamps, not too soft not too hard, not bulky, very snug... The only bad parts I would say is that the laces seem flimsy and the wrist doesn't seem supportive.

And if everybody posts comparison pics of their collection, maybe this could be a sticky for potential glove buyers.

Cool thread! Hey "Mumrik" damn nice collection of gloves. You need to open up a glove museum. I am going to add mine as soon as I can get a photo. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

Haha, me and mumrik should spar eachother with our white twins, and then with with our heatseekers (black and red).

I love 'em so far clamps, not too soft not too hard, not bulky, very snug... The only bad parts I would say is that the laces seem flimsy and the wrist doesn't seem supportive.

That's funny. To me it is among the best wrist supports I've experienced and Clamp seems to like it too.

Cool thread! Hey "Mumrik" damn nice collection of gloves. You need to open up a glove museum. I am going to add mine as soon as I can get a photo. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

Yeah, with my activity level lately it sadly isn't much more than a museum. :)

And if everybody posts comparison pics of their collection, maybe this could be a sticky for potential glove buyers.

That was actually what I was thinking. It could be a reference for ownership if people needed help, comparisons, etc.

yo Spend Money..does any of ur ringsides have that damn "made in china" smell? my 12 oz. ringsides got that smell..i figure mine smells like that because its cheap

Can you do a pic of your sparring gloves? I guess your name is quite apt...

Training gloves = sparring gloves. Sorry about that, thought that was known. I use seperate gloves for bag work and sparring.

For bag gloves Ive recently had the ringside ultimates, title gel super bag gloves, everlast pro series bag gloves, ringsides big boss bag gloves and the title platinum bag gloves... I left the ultimates at the gym on accident and someone took them, the everlasting wore out fast and the ringsides seem to only be 10oz and they suck and the title gels are heavy and don't have any pop on them. Now I only have the title platinums for the bag, I love them. I've used them about my whole training lifetime ( on my second pair). The ultimates were great but kinda big.

That's funny. To me it is among the best wrist supports I've experienced and Clamp seems to like it too.
:)

well like I said, I just got them today so I havent sparred with them yet but I'll fix that real quick. Expect feedback on how they feel in sparring by as early as tommorrow.

The wrist is pretty long and I'm sure with it tied up and taped plus the handwraps, the wrists will be ok... But right now it seems like I can easily bend my wrist, we'll see! Muahahahah!!

Alright guys, well I'm not gonna be outdone... So allow me to reintroduce myself.

I am Animal Squabbles... aka SPEND MONEY!!!!

trainingpluspride070.jpg

trainingpluspride069.jpg

that pic is about a year or two old. I'm pullin out all the stops to get this stickied.

I've been in the game for a long time... Even with all this I still have gloves nit pictured... Might have to get them too.

Actually, how do you like those gloves? Any comments on them compared to other traditional style bag gloves?

Can't say. I haven't tried any other bag gloves for more than a short time and I haven't really used these yet either. I basically picked them up just to own a pair of non-super bag gloves (they were dirt cheap). With my love for 12oz super bag gloves I don't know if I'll ever give the Old Schools any proper use, but now I have a pair should the need arise.

this is a great thread that I hope keeps going. Great collections guys.

Back