Multiple Fighters No Longer on Bellator Roster, Georgi K, Gonzalez, LC Davis and more

There is two Fernando Gonzalez in Bellator, they released the one who fought MVP or 2-0 guy?

- MAYBE Kendall Grove can sign with the UFC if they go through with the Hawaii show. If not, PFL or ONE are good options for him. Besides Lins, I can't really see the other fighters in the UFC.

- Karakhanyan is probably going to go back to PFL/WSOF as he was their first FW champion. I could see Reiter, Carmont, and Lins filling out spots on those tournaments as well, seeing how weak their LHW and MW divisions are. They are all somewhat known to the hardcore fanbase and could get some much needed attention on PFL.

- I could see RIZIN snagging LC Davis for a Tokoro rematch.

- ACB or the feeders probably get Garcia, France, Casey, and Kozola

- Alexis Dufresne to Invicta

Last edited:
There is two Fernando Gonzalez in Bellator, they released the one who fought MVP or 2-0 guy?
Good question. We are all assuming that it was the one who just fought larkin, but it could very well be the other Gonzalez.

Cub maybe signs, dont know about Blaydes.

Dont think Blaydes is someone Bellator is paying big money for, he's not a big name and his fights arent the most exciting.

Based on recent trends Blaydes will sign a new deal and then get his head blown off by Reem and Ngannou back to back.

We saw Sterling and Misha, both guys you cant let go of them, they are the future and what happened?

Remember Bloodyelbow said UFC would regret the day they let Larkin go, doubt they regret it. Not that any of those fighters are done or cant be contenders again but it seems like the guys everyone says you cant let go of end up losing.

Curtis isn’t a monster draw, but he is someone the ufc should try to keep. Hw is a retirement home for the most part.

Signing guys like Larkin, Mousasi, rory isn’t groundbreaking, but if the trend continues and Bellator keeps poaching talent, the tide continue to turn in Bellator’s favor. Rosters and orgs are built overnight.

They said, Bellator is still miles away from the ufc. I didn’t want to make an implication that that wasn’t the case.

Wow good point. I had no idea there were 2 Fernando Gonzalezes in Bellator. Very well could be the 2-0 guy since he was the first one named on the list.

ACB And PFL could be interested in some of this guys.

Surprised LC was released

Gonna miss Georgi. Hope he gets signed to somewhere I can watch.

UFC be all
Dumpster-Diving-.gif

To be honest he wasn’t that impressive in his last few fights
Sad part is, I really don't think he could reclaim the PFL/WSOF title. Of course, the man that beat him, Rick Glenn, isn't there anymore, he still has Lance Palmer, Alexandre Almeida, Steven Rodriguez, and Andre Harrison to worry about. It would be hell of a climb back to the top of that division, especially in a tournament setting.

Georgi would be a great addition to PFL's FW division, but I think even that division passed him by. I'd still love to him go for that million dollars though.

Sad part is, I really don't think he could reclaim the PFL/WSOF title. Of course, the man that beat him, Rick Glenn, isn't there anymore, he still has Lance Palmer, Alexandre Almeida, Steven Rodriguez, and Andre Harrison to worry about. It would be hell of a climb back to the top of that division, especially in a tournament setting.

Georgi would be a great addition to PFL's FW division, but I think even that division passed him by. I'd still love to him go for that million dollars though.
If the relationship is not damaged from the last time, he should be a welcomed addition for sure

Remember Bloodyelbow said UFC would regret the day they let Larkin go, doubt they regret it. Not that any of those fighters are done or cant be contenders again but it seems like the guys everyone says you cant let go of end up losing.

lol what fucking idiot at bloodyelbow said that? Don't get me wrong I enjoy Larkin but he's one of the last fighters I would pick when it comes to UFC regretting it.

Anyone else think Karakhanyan's gonna go to Russia? He seems like the kinda guy that FNG or ACB would give a good contract like they do with the notable UFC castoffs.
I can't imagine him going to/back to the PFL. He might, but I think it's unlikely (and the whole "bunch of tournaments, champions all win a million dollars" thing seems too good to not have some legit downsides), and I don't think RIZIN or ONE are likely to sign him (maybe I just don't know enough about Georgi though and he has some other factor that would make him a good signing for either of those shows), though RIZIN might sign him in like a 2012 DREAM Takaya vs. Karakhanyan kind of scenario-- you know, like, for a one-off fight with one of their more notable featherweights. Maybe a fight with Kawajiri or something...
The only other option is like going to Titan FC or back to Tachi Palace to win the championship there and make a UFC run, but it seems like Georgi knows too much about what he's worth to be willing to settle for a shitty Tachi Palace or Titan/Legacy FC contract. The only reason he'd go for those orgs would be to make a UFC run since they have such a direct line of sight between 'em, and he can get paid more by doing other shit and hoping a contract comes along eventually in that case.

- MAYBE Kendall Grove can sign with the UFC if they go through with the Hawaii show. If not, PFL or ONE are good options for him. Besides Lins, I can't really see the other fighters in the UFC.

ONE's not gonna sign Grove unless he starts training heavily in Thailand. How many people in Manila are really gonna buy a ticket because Kendall Grove's on the show? People barely do that in California.
I think Grove's gonna have to go back to the local trenches right now. The good thing is that Grove's good enough to go on a solid, like, 5-fight winning streak on the local scenes by this time next year and get a call-up from a bigger organization.

Anyone else think Karakhanyan's gonna go to Russia? He seems like the kinda guy that FNG or ACB would give a good contract like they do with the notable UFC castoffs.
I can't imagine him going to/back to the PFL. He might, but I think it's unlikely (and the whole "bunch of tournaments, champions all win a million dollars" thing seems too good to not have some legit downsides), and I don't think RIZIN or ONE are likely to sign him (maybe I just don't know enough about Georgi though and he has some other factor that would make him a good signing for either of those shows), though RIZIN might sign him in like a 2012 DREAM Takaya vs. Karakhanyan kind of scenario-- you know, like, for a one-off fight with one of their more notable featherweights. Maybe a fight with Kawajiri or something...
The only other option is like going to Titan FC or back to Tachi Palace to win the championship there and make a UFC run, but it seems like Georgi knows too much about what he's worth to be willing to settle for a shitty Tachi Palace or Titan/Legacy FC contract. The only reason he'd go for those orgs would be to make a UFC run since they have such a direct line of sight between 'em, and he can get paid more by doing other shit and hoping a contract comes along eventually in that case.

ONE's not gonna sign Grove unless he starts training heavily in Thailand. How many people in Manila are really gonna buy a ticket because Kendall Grove's on the show? People barely do that in California.
I think Grove's gonna have to go back to the local trenches right now. The good thing is that Grove's good enough to go on a solid, like, 5-fight winning streak on the local scenes by this time next year and get a call-up from a bigger organization.

Im thinking he will sign with FNG or ACB, both of these promotions are interested in having events in Armenia and there are many Armenians living in Russia.

PFL is creaming themselves over some of those names.

PFL and ACB and can def pick some of these guys up.

lol what fucking idiot at bloodyelbow said that? Don't get me wrong I enjoy Larkin but he's one of the last fighters I would pick when it comes to UFC regretting it.

Think it was Mookie, not sure though. Remember reading it and thinking yeah I dont know about this.

Probably we will see some of them get fed to russian savages,soon.

Back