Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

and people were telling Borg to stop being a pussy on twitter haha

In all seriousness Conor and Lovov should minimally have to be fined all fighters that missed outs Show/Win money

That truly sucks, I hope he recovers quickly.

He might not have gotten the championship belt, but he sure as hell will get his red panty night.

He might not have gotten the championship belt, but he sure as hell will get his red panty night.
yeah he will be financially compensated for sure but damn this could be a career ender

All these pussies don't have Cam phones to prove it?

Those tend to heal within 2-3 days.
reddit comment section seem to insinuate that with glass stuck in there it could cause some serious issues but hey i aint no MD so maybe it isnt much

Fucking hope this isn't career ending and hopefully no long term damages.

Would be a tragic way to be retired

Conor McDumbfuck fans will still be calling him a pussy and say he's milking it

reddit comment section seem to insinuate that with glass stuck in there it could cause some serious issues but hey i aint no MD so maybe it isnt much
I don't think there's glass stuck in there going by Anik's post. I hope not, anyway.

Now we know why Ferg always wears those sunglasses indoors.

I am a sherdogger which makes me a certified expert in the medical field. I don’t usually use my expertise because I chose to model for fun (average rich sherdogger). The point is with my medical expertise I predicted corn meal abrasions and this is a bad sign for Borg.

I may have to break out my law hobby to defend Conor.

BispingEyePatch1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back