Multiple bets Fanduel

MT5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is a really dumb question, but I will often bet multiple prop lines on a single fight. For example I'll bet: knockout in round 1, also knock out in round 2, also submission in round 2. Currently I have to click on the round 1 knock out and place the bet, then go back and do the same thing with round 2, etc. Its annoyingly time consuming especially on some boxing matches where i want to place bets on a lot of rounds. Does anyone know any way to click on multiple bets and place them? Like, I'd like to click on a bunch and say "Bet $5 on each". Because if you click on multiple it tries to turn it into a parlay, which I don't want. Thanks in advance!

This is a really dumb question, but I will often bet multiple prop lines on a single fight. For example I'll bet: knockout in round 1, also knock out in round 2, also submission in round 2. Currently I have to click on the round 1 knock out and place the bet, then go back and do the same thing with round 2, etc. Its annoyingly time consuming especially on some boxing matches where i want to place bets on a lot of rounds. Does anyone know any way to click on multiple bets and place them? Like, I'd like to click on a bunch and say "Bet $5 on each". Because if you click on multiple it tries to turn it into a parlay, which I don't want. Thanks in advance!

NO

Back