Multimillionaire Ed Mylett intense 1 on 1 w ATG Ken Shamrock

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Enjoy and learn bros

<JagsKiddingMe>Learn what?

I was at a pro wrestling convention thing last year and Shamrock did a q&a after the event. About 9 people showed up, and none of them wanted to ask questions. The bulk of the q&a ended up being Shamrock and me talking about PRIDE. It was cool....... most of what he said was obviously bullshit, but very cool nonetheless

Last edited:
<JagsKiddingMe>Learn what?
27D5EA9600000578-0-image-a-48_1429665873131.jpg

I was at a pro wrestling convention thing last year and Shamrock did a q&a after the event. About 9 people showed up, and none of them wanted ask questions. The bulk of the q&a ended up being Shamrock and me talking about PRIDE. It was cool....... most of what he said was obviously bullshif, but very cool nonetheless
He can be a prick. He went to a couple of places I go to and he was pretty rude to people who werent power players.

Looks like he changed and does drop some nuggets of wisdom , just not my favorite person

Ken has scammed numerous promoters and been rude to fans over and over. I'm surprised anyone in the business has time for him.

Ken has scammed numerous promoters and been rude to fans over and over. I'm surprised anyone in the business has time for him.

Tito and Royce Gracie took time out of their busy lives to fight Ken 3x apiece, for a total of 6 fights.

Ken went 0-5-1 with these two dear rivals.

He can be a prick. He went to a couple of places I go to and he was pretty rude to people who werent power players.

Looks like he changed and does drop some nuggets of wisdom , just not my favorite person

Oh, I’m sure he was nice cos it was basically a fan-service event, and the whole selling point was him being there to talk to His Fans™️

Does he still owe Zuffa money? Back in the days they won the lawsuit which made Shamrock pay a few hundred k.
Hopefully he is doing fine financially. Nevertheless have never been a fan of his coaching and training methods.

His 1st story he says he was 10yrs old then he was in 10th grade then kindergarten then 10yrs old. Dude cant even get his bullshit lies straight. I don't believe a word he says.

Does he still owe Zuffa money? Back in the days they won the lawsuit which made Shamrock pay a few hundred k.
Hopefully he is doing fine financially. Nevertheless have never been a fan of his coaching and training methods.
I think i remember him being on one of those phone in lines. Kinda like the wet granny hot line but instead of a dirty talking 90 year old you get to chat shit with Ken shamrock.

True story I think as like 8 dollars a minute or something.

I would lol if someone had fapped to him

His 1st story he says he was 10yrs old then he was in 10th grade then kindergarten then 10yrs old. Dude cant even get his bullshit lies straight. I don't believe a word he says.

He has this weird tendency of changing things. For example, he said in his book that he went and trained with a famed strength and conditioning coach name Kevin Woods who trains the Cincinnati bengals. then he mention him as Kim Woods.

Kim Woods is the correct name but he kept changing names. I don't know if he is shifty or maybe he looks at others in such a miniscule way that their name and identity isn't worth his time to learn properly. Like the dickhead who is above learning someone's name.

Back