Multimedia website project I just started.

Kenny from MD

Less angry than before.
@Brown
Reaction score
Myself and some friends are working together to build a website focused on art/culture within jiu jitsu. It will be a platform for showcasing various creative projects focused on jiu jitsu, or by individuals involved in jiu jitsu. This includes photography, video, illustration and design, articles, interviews, etc.

I'm still in the process of compiling work from the collaborators, and building the content (I'm simultaneously working on three interviews right now, with a fourth video interview in early December), so the site is pretty barren right now for the most part, but it will be in full swing shortly.

There are three designs printed and ready to ship available in the shop currently, with a lot more apparel to come shortly. If you are interested, please check it out, and support if you feel so inclined.

I will post updates as content is added to the site in the near future.

www.sinkswimjiujitsu.com
@sinkswimjiujitsu on Instagram
@sinkswimbjj on Twitter

Three shirt designs currently available for sale in the shop:
More are coming very soon.
Nao+Para+Mock.jpg

Mickey+Mock+Final.jpg
Arte+Suave.jpg

Myself and some friends are working together to build a website focused on art/culture within jiu jitsu. It will be a platform for showcasing various creative projects focused on jiu jitsu, or by individuals involved in jiu jitsu. This includes photography, video, illustration and design, articles, interviews, etc.

I'm still in the process of compiling work from the collaborators, and building the content (I'm simultaneously working on three interviews right now, with a fourth video interview in early December), so the site is pretty barren right now for the most part, but it will be in full swing shortly.

There are three designs printed and ready to ship available in the shop currently, with a lot more apparel to come shortly. If you are interested, please check it out, and support if you feel so inclined.

I will post updates as content is added to the site in the near future.

www.sinkswimjiujitsu.com
@sinkswimjiujitsu on Instagram
@sinkswimbjj on Twitter

Nice work bro

I'm digging that mouse shirt

Thanks guys. I'm going to be restocking the sizes that are either out or low within the week (mostly because I give away as many as I've sold) and a fourth design is going to be added.

I have a lot of plans for cool stuff coming up shortly. Pick up a shirt if you can so I don't go completely broke doing this. I live next door to a USPS kiosk, so packages go out literally every night.

Additionally, I've got 2 interviews going right now, another scheduled for the 26th, and a video one with JT on 12/9 so the content of the site will really start to amass.

Website updated with art by Eric Yevak, including some of his gallery displays.
Building the network of artists at the moment. Different artists will be featured little by little.

Back