Mueller's Patton the back (investigation thread v. 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohen is now talking to Mueller as well, another win for Trump, right?

Lol, like hillary?
That's an obvious one. They had the shady property deals back in the day, and her and her staff just smashed evidence the fbi was coming for. She's not THAT bad, but she's par for the course; people get into politics and the government to be above the law.. From the cop to the top. Service my fkn ass.

Last edited:
Can we revisit Manaforts notes from the tower meeting?

FDGHY5J7UYZ3PAP7MUK6Q55OSA.png

Boy I can't wait to see what names are given up and connected to the money laundering scheme discussed

Also it seems, one of Manaforts FARA violations relates tona 2012 attempt to paint an Obama cabinet member as an antisemite on behalf of the pro Russian Ukranian political leaders.

That cabinet member is likely Hillary Clinton.

Imagine if they connect Manafort attacking Hillary like that again but this time during his time as campaign chair

Boy I can't wait to see what names are given up and connected to the money laundering scheme discussed
Donald Trump jr:
"Did i meet with people that were Russian? I'm sure, I'm sure I did. But none of that were (sic) set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape, or form."
~ NYT interview, March 2017

That's an obvious one. They had the shady property draljs back in the day, and her and her staff just smashed evidence the fbi was coming for. She's not THAT bad, but she's use for the course; people get into politics and the government to be above the law.. From the cop to the top. Service my fkn ass.

You dont think Hillary was extensively investigated?

You dont think Hillary was extensively investigated?
Found this interesting

In June 2016, in response to the Republican National Committee's complaints filed in March 2016, the State Department estimates it will take 75 years to complete the review of documents which are responsive to the complaints.[300] It has been observed that a delay of this nature would cause the documents to remain out of public view longer than the vast majority of classified documents which must be declassified after 25 years.[citation needed

Who do you think Ken Starr was talking to for 4 years of investigating? People not around Hillary Clinton?
That was for bill, and going off memory, I can't specifically remember what he was even investigating. Wasn't it bills sex life?

That was for bill, and going off memory, I can't specifically remember what he was even investigating. Wasn't it bills sex life?

Eventually thats what they found. It was for the Whitewater real estate stuff, which Hillary was directly involved in.

Eventually thats what they found. It was for the Whitewater real estate stuff, which Hillary was directly involved in.
Yeah that's kind of what I thought. Welp, have a great day lol

We'll all have a better day than Donald J Moscow.

I hope he doesn't sleep.
I just don't think Don was closer with putin than Hillary or many others.. But that's just me. I see a media trying to bring the guy down after the people of this county defied said media.

I just don't think Don was closer with putin than Hillary or many others.. But that's just me. I see a media trying to bring the guy down after the people of this county defied said media.
I see a whole team who were ass deep in Russian ties that they insisted didn't exist. A candidate who said he didn't know any Russians and had no dealings with Russians... oops, Trump Tower Moscow, we forgot to mention that

I see stories changing like underwear.

I see blatant corruption. I see "Americans" who were unregistered foreign agents of influence who were selling access to the president.

I see "Americans" who were great men of integrity, honest, the best people... until they suddenly weren't because they're being picked off one by one. The revised statement by the WH is telling. As is the pivot to the outright charge that everyone is just making up stories without corroboration to get Donny Moscow.

I see conviction after conviction and an undefeated Special Counsel.

What we'll all see next is the current most interesting question:
What is the matter of Manafort's cooperation?

It isn't going to be good for someone higher up the chain than we've seen yet. Manafort had to give up something important to get the deal.

Acting as if this monolithic media is opposed to Trump when he has one of the largest network news stations (Fox) as both his unofficial advisors and mouthpiece and has of the largest broadcast groups forcing their news stations to read canned on air statements supporting Trump, is just full on nuttery.

Also it seems, one of Manaforts FARA violations relates tona 2012 attempt to paint an Obama cabinet member as an antisemite on behalf of the pro Russian Ukranian political leaders.

That cabinet member is likely Hillary Clinton.

Imagine if they connect Manafort attacking Hillary like that again but this time during his time as campaign chair
Adoptions tho

Browder wasn't bullshitting about being Putin's #1 enemy in the West, maybe #1 period.

Fox news and trumptard hillbillies would be calling for obamas head if manafort was his former campaign chairman.

Actually they’ve already linked Hillary to Podesta, it’s kind of, no it’s extremely hypocritical of them but they don’t know what that means.

Acting as if this monolithic media is opposed to Trump when he has one of the largest network news stations (Fox) as both his unofficial advisors and mouthpiece and has of the largest broadcast groups forcing their news stations to read canned on air statements supporting Trump, is just full on nuttery.

Trump went and attack the media on day 1. Their credibility, their purpose in this country and the first amendment. Do you think they are going to paint a pretty picture of the dog turd of an administration like the whores at Foxnews have decided to do?

This wasn’t directed at you, I fucked my multi-quote.

Last edited:
is there any talk about this movie and the allegations and links within it? A thread that any one can link me to?

Active Measures (2018)

Russian president Vladimir Putin attacks the 2016 American Presidential Election in collaboration with The Trump Campaign.
Director:
Jack Bryan
Writers:
Jack Bryan, Marley Clements
Stars:
Jeremy Bash, Nina Burleigh, Alexandra Chalupa |See full cast & crew »

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member