Much Love, Cole Miller

Shogun Rising

I am Shiva god of death
@red
Reaction score
Homie always goes to war. Great win tonight.

Cowboy would be a great fight.

Cerrone is a skeleton at LW as it is..I cant possibly seeing him dropping

I'm very happy for his win. His is rangey for the weight class and still has a killer sub game. I doubt he would be Cerrone though.

I would. Miller has very little to offer Cerrone.

That's a completely retarded thing to say, they are ranked similarly in their respective weight classes and you never know how Cowboy will look in a fight

Cole Miller is no joke

That's a completely retarded thing to say, they are ranked similarly in their respective weight classes and you never know how Cowboy will look in a fight

Cole Miller is no joke

Miller ranked in a similar spot at featherweight as Cerrone is at lightweight? Cerrone just handed Evan Dunham his ass, a guy who just arguably beat one of the top contenders of the division in RDA.

Cerrone is a skeleton at LW as it is..I cant possibly seeing him dropping

Pretty sure I read somewhere that he wanted to drop down but even if he did he will be one of them people that when they lose their first fight they would just go back up.

Miller is a good example of a guy that is a fighter first and athlete second. Respect.

Miller ranked in a similar spot at featherweight as Cerrone is at lightweight? Cerrone just handed Evan Dunham his ass, a guy who just arguably beat one of the top contenders of the division in RDA.

Cerrone is ranked at 8 right now while i figure Miller to be ranked somewhere around 10-15 after tonight...They are not that far off and FW is a very deep division

cerrone has been calling out cole miller for years. would love to see that fight... + the inevitable fight they'll have at the weigh-in

Cerrone is ranked at 8 right now while i figure Miller to be ranked somewhere around 10-15 after tonight...They are not that far off and FW is a very deep division

You can't honestly tell me Miller cracks the top ten like Cerrone's been for years. Miller's never been top ten in either division, and there's a reason. It's because he loses to guys like Gamburyan, Phan, and Siler.

Cole Miller is no joke

I thought Miller was like 24th while Cowboy was 9th? Cerrone would appear to be a much more devastating and technical striker though watching his fights

Miller is only a small step ahead of TUF level. His biggest win is a TUF fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back