MuayThaiGoods.com?

I've never tried them myself. What in your experience so far makes you suspicious?

I've never tried them myself. What in your experience so far makes you suspicious?
Primarly the low cost of 42-45 Euro compared to 59-61 Dollars or 61 Pounds on other online stores. On the other hand it's a thai store so thinked the price seems legit and the website seems trustworthy too. Further a friend of mine have told me that he have made a bad experience with low cost asian fight gear(not from thailand), so i'm now a little worry..

If you've already placed the order I guess I would at least give them time enough to fulfill it. Maybe start by sending an email if they're already taking awhile. Definitely let us know how it goes, if they're legit the deals look pretty good.

If you've already placed the order I guess I would at least give them time enough to fulfill it. Maybe start by sending an email if they're already taking awhile. Definitely let us know how it goes, if they're legit the deals look pretty good.
So they came yesterday! They look alright and I can't wait to try them out this friday!
13173957_135393690199828_3443250065284586647_n.jpg

yeah muaythaigoods is a good page its legit, all the thai webpages have products 30-50% cheaper then domestic etc. ITs totally legit, if you go to Thailand the prices are even cheaper. Always check out www.infightstyle.com they have some good stuff, good gear, gloves and super nice shorts too!

Page is legit! I couldn't find any info in other forums / threads / online regarding Muaythaigoods, except this discussion. I thought to give them a try as they had the cheapest price for Fairtex BGV1 + SP5 etc, which I was looking for. Everything went to back order (factory order) as there was no stock in larger sizes, but they were able to get the stuff really fast and the shipping was quick to Europe. I was once in contact with the seller regarding delivery times and reply was really fast. So quick delivery, good service and I saved around 40% compared to the local price level.

Anyone ordered from the UK? Is the customs admin charge plus VAT going to make these more expensive than just ordering from UK store?

I ordered a pair of Fairtex BVG9 they where on back order on 29th Sept they came sat. I am in the UK. Overall I am really impressed with the service I got.

Legit site? muaythaigoods.com completely copied and ripped of our site muaythaimall.com. The only thing now that is different now is that they've changed some of the colours and added some more products.

I always recommend muaythaistuff.com, muaythai-fighting.com even though they're my competition because they are legit sites.

If you're ok dealing with cheats, go ahead and order from muaythaigoods.

Last edited:
Legit site? muaythaigoods.com completely copied and ripped of our site muaythaimall.com. The only thing now that is different now is that they've changed some of the colours and added some more products.

I always recommend muaythaistuff.com, muaythai-fighting.com even though they're my competition because they are legit sites.

If you're ok dealing with cheats, go ahead and order from muaythaigoods.

They are "cheats" in what way? Because the launched a website selling Thai Boxing gear?

Back