MUAYTHAI best online stores Thai | Page 2

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by shihtzu, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Deathstriker I eat Simba and wear his skin

Deathstriker
    muay thai fighting allows you to change colors on certain gloves.

2. Sallen White Belt

Sallen
    I live in the UK and have ordered MT gear twice.

First time was my gloves/ankles/handwraps/skipping rope fromhttp://www.thaiboxingstore.co.uk/ Arrived very quick (I believe all there stock is already in england). Prices were average

A month ago I bought shins/shorts from http://www.muaythai-fighting.com/ which is shipped from Thailand. I was very impressed, shipped from there next a day and arrived to me a few days late. Lots of gear choice, many made to order, which it says takes 3-6weeks.

I can recommend both these sites

3. zzz808303 White Belt

zzz808303
    nice, i've ordered from Amp before, I will email and ask for some Boon stuff not listed on the website, like t-shirts and shorts.

4. shincheckin Blue Belt

shincheckin
    anymore stores to add to the list?

5. Kick_@ss_Seabass Orange Belt

Kick_@ss_Seabass
    Bull Sports Direct @bullsportsdirect.com

You can order directly from their Facebook page or website. Amazing customer service and price. Super fast shipping. It took 3 days from Bangkok to Montreal.

6. freaky Yellow Card

freaky
    Shipping kills the deals for me

7. muaythaimall Muay Thai Gear Shop Bangkok

muaythaimall
    Hey Freaky, do you mind if I ask why the shipping kills the deals for you? Is it the shipping cost or the customs duty/import taxes?

8. freaky Yellow Card

freaky
    Just a quick comparison.

https://www.muaythai-fighting.com/f....html?osCsid=0b9829fa75b22df083345c7dd9d228a2

On your site the bgv6 16 oz = 79 dollars + possible shipping?
    On amazon the same glove and color is 79 dollars + FREE shipping and fulfilled by amazon.

EDIT: Don't know why link not working but you can search it yourself. BGV6 the first search. 16oz yellow same price at 79. Or you can look at the others which is at 80 something but still cheaper when you add in shipping.

I was really into the muay thai trunks but I remember shipping was like 20 dollars. I can buy another short with that money. KOfightgear sells American made trunks for 24 i think.

Groin protectors goes from 10-25 + shipping on your site. I got a steel cup from Amazon for 25 + free shipping. Sometimes cheaper. I've seen the price fluctuate between 15-30

I just quickly threw in a cup and a muay trunk in the shopping cart to see the shipping and it's 18 dollars. That just kills the deal for me. And as I'm looking at the prices, the prices themselves aren't a big deal in the first place. They are very comparable to say Amazon. I remember there used to be better deals and even then it's not a deal if you add-on the shipping.

So unless, your regular prices are 20+ dollars cheaper than your other competitors, I don't see how it is a deal. Even then you're just matching their prices + longer shipping.

9. shincheckin Blue Belt

shincheckin
    too bad there wasnt a USA distributor similar to muaythaifactory for example, but based in USA.