muay thai with MMA gloves?

Lotus7

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are there any other muay thai or kickboxing organisations like Caged Muay Thai which use MMA gloves, only bandages or bare knuckle?

There is also Lethwei, the martial art of Myanmar:

MX Muay Xtreme
Do they have strict weight classes and champions like Glory or UFC or just super fights?
Thai Fight Kard Chuek
Is this a special edition of Thai Fight or a diffrent organsisation? I can only find old stuff.
Lethwei
There was a big event in Japan. Any plans to continue this?

Last edited:
MX Muay Xtreme
Do they have strict weight classes and champions like Glory or UFC or just super fights?
Thai Fight Kard Chuek
Is this a special edition of Thai Fight or a diffrent organsisation? I can only find old stuff.
Lethwei
There was a big event in Japan. Any plans to continue this?
I think MX has only had 2 events, so its all still very early to say. Kard chuek is a thing that Thai Fight does sometimes but not always. Its not something you can really expect, its just cool when it happens every now and then. I don't think that event in Japan was anything special. It was just Dave and Phyan Thwe crushing two guys. Lethwei consistently puts on big events, but its almost always in Myanmar.

Mx have done quite a few shows I think, like 5 or 6. They just do fun fights, no belts or anything yet.

Is there any legal muay thai with only traditional hemp bandages and is the illegal muay thai scene big in Thailand or any docus about it?

Is there any legal muay thai with only traditional hemp bandages and is the illegal muay thai scene big in Thailand or any docus about it?

I remember there are a few....but it is nothing big b/c money is no where as good as full Thai rule.

Mx muay extreme runs a show every week since they started back in december

Mx muay extreme runs a show every week since they started back in december
This sounds really great. Which level are the fighters who are fighting there? It looks big with lot of sponsors. Do top 20 fighters compete there and have they any plans for weight classes and title fights?

This sounds really great. Which level are the fighters who are fighting there? It looks big with lot of sponsors. Do top 20 fighters compete there and have they any plans for weight classes and title fights?
No it is not usually top thai's fighting on the shows. Usually the main event does have some notable fighter but they are usually semi retired or not facing top stadium competition anymore like pakorn or sirimongkal. I do not have any clue about there future plans for titles and such

Back