Muay thai rules : Jose aldo vs Ramon dekkers

Roronin

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Both in their prime years, who would have the upper hand and why ?
I am personally leaning towards Ramon , but heck.. i´m a dutchy, so it may be biased.

Conors left knocks 'em out both in the first.

Dekkers and it's not even close you goddamn peasant shame on you for making this thread.

Is this thread serious? Ramon would ko aldo easy within 1 round.. And i like Aldo.

Is this thread serious? Ramon would ko aldo easy within 1 round.. And i like Aldo.
maybe not Dekkers fought like a "Thai" outside of Thailand like when he fought Dida and got all mad and shit when he lost kinda like fighting like a Euro in Thailand and bitching that the Thais fucked him over when he didn't understand the scoring. So I could see Aldo making it into the second round maybe even the third.

To say Ramon Dekkers would for sure KO him in round 1 is a stretch. It's a fight anything could happen, aldo could even KO Dekkers. But i would put my money on dekkers 9/10 times.

Is this thread serious?

Yes, it's a very serious thread.

giphy.gif

Both in their prime years, who would have the upper hand and why ?
I am personally leaning towards Ramon , but heck.. i´m a dutchy, so it may be biased.

Ramon natuurlijk

dekkers would destroy just about anyone in the UFC in a muay thai rules fight. and this includes mcgregor and anyone else you guys can think of.

Back