Muay thai padwork

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys, so here is a video of me doing some muay thai style padwork with a friend of mine. This is actually my first training/pad session back after a 1 yr long break d/t injury.

looks good , hard to nitpick but its apparent that you two haven't done padwork a lot together. check to switchkick is also a favorite of mine.

Hey guys, so here is a video of me doing some muay thai style padwork with a friend of mine. This is actually my first training/pad session back after a 1 yr long break d/t injury.

Seems like you always eat up space, advancing with every kick you throw...is this intentional?

Seems like you always eat up space, advancing with every kick you throw...is this intentional?

step and kick most of the time. My buddy has the bad habbit of hodling the pad for the kick, and then stepping back when i throw it. So i had to step in quite a bit more than usual. Hodling like that has its places too, to cover distance on someone retreating, just hurts when you hit the pad wrong lol

step and kick most of the time. My buddy has the bad habbit of hodling the pad for the kick, and then stepping back when i throw it. So i had to step in quite a bit more than usual. Hodling like that has its places too, to cover distance on someone retreating, just hurts when you hit the pad wrong lol

Terrible padholding habit...just tell him
<209Bitch>

Back