muay thai is unscientific

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
this guy is such a douche, only someone that knows nothing about it would make such a statement, i guess dude is or was a cop too! imagine getting pulled over by him, your fucked!

Is that the same Asian dude bro that talks trash about any martial art that actually works (muay thai, kb, boxing, mma) on youtube back a few years ago and deletes any comment on youtube that disagrees with him?

Is that the same Asian dude bro that talks trash about any martial art that actually works (muay thai, kb, boxing, mma) on youtube back a few years ago and deletes any comment on youtube that disagrees with him?

Yes, his mma rants are great.

i find it fitting that he WAS a cop, most likely fired for abusing his power. Check out this video of him sparring with one of his students, acting like a douche becuase student was getting the better of him. I think black dude would smash him if they really went at it.

lol yeah in one vidoe he says you can learn more about fighting by watching bruce lee movies than muay thai fights. thats like saying you can learn more about boxing by watching jackie chan than mayweather

lol @ Freddie kung fu. Dude shits mostly on BJJ though

TS took the troll bait

"Your nose can't take that much pain."

This dude had me on the floor.

someone please find where he is saying if you think your muay thai is good let me hit you with a bat. lol

i find it fitting that he WAS a cop, most likely fired for abusing his power. Check out this video of him sparring with one of his students, acting like a douche becuase student was getting the better of him. I think black dude would smash him if they really went at it.

There was a thread in f11 where there was some details how he was nuts (not exactly a secret) and it led to him getting canned or something.

made it to the point it was clear he wasn't aware of the science of the gloves and why they are worn.

I stopped when he basically said gloves don't make you feel impact. This guy is a tool.

There was a thread in f11 where there was some details how he was nuts (not exactly a secret) and it led to him getting canned or something.

what is f11? fox 11 news you mean?

I would like to read about it, link?

I remember when he first came on the scene with some long rants about how BJJ was gay and Kung Fu was a real man's sport. The posters in the heavies got so mad lol

Clowns

Muay Thai is Unscientific
>Unscientific

qUADpjl.jpg

Back