Muay Thai fighters with good sweeps and tosses

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
Could you guys help a noob out ?

I've got Pakorn and Buakaw.

Could you suggest others ?

Besides Saenchai what are some other examples of sweeps that koed somebody?

Just bumping this for future reference : Gingsanlek

petrosyan is a kickboxer but he does it sometimes too, sweeps his opponent

gilbert ballantine did it alot back in the day.

Yusef Bughanem doesn't have the best sweeps, but he makes them look so violent that I always look forward to them when he fights.

Yusef Bughanem doesn't have the best sweeps, but he makes them look so violent that I always look forward to them when he fights.
I think boughanem has quite good takedowns in general, not just by non thai standards. He's a well rounded fighter but takedowns are, in my view, his strongest point; he's excellent at footsweeping guys when they try to land long knees but he also pretty decent at at footsweeps and off balances in the tie up and he's good at catching and sweeping. And he has good success using these moves against thais and nonthais alike.

<yt>

ill get flamed for it but Kevin Ross is a great american muay thai fighter who uses sweeps and dumps

<yt>

ill get flamed for it but Kevin Ross is a great american muay thai fighter who uses sweeps and dumps

Damn that dude is scary. Could it be that he has some sort of supplemental grappling background as well ?

satanmuanglek has a beautiful clinch game

Damn it. Amazing. Gorgeous.

Especially that second clinch clip, lol.

In the first fight vid he gets tagged alot by straight punches going in though.

Enters the GOAT

He does it in a million different ways. It's crazy. Whether he feints a kick before he sweeps you, or catches a teep and dumps the shit out of you, one way or another, you'll end up landing on your neck.
His timing is something meta-human like

He KOed Kem Sisongpeenong (Sor Ploenchit at that time) with a monster sweep.

Enough said lol. Savage shit

Last edited:
Superbank vs Muangthai is crazy (both for Superbank's sweeps and for Muangthai's elbows that almost decapitate Superbank a few times):

EDIT : I just read in the News thread that you guys found this fight boring a year ago ??? I really don't understand.

Last edited:
Back