muay thai combination

Sorry man, but there is no slipping done here. He eats every jab you throw. His head should be outside of your fist when slipping...not in front.
You throw your jab without the attention to tag him, and most of the time it's at his chest level... So he doesn't bother slipping.

Sorry man, but there is no slipping done here. He eats every jab you throw. His head should be outside of your fist when slipping...not in front.
You throw your jab without the attention to tag him, and most of the time it's at his chest level... So he doesn't bother slipping.
The mitt holder needs some work it looks like. A lot of people forget that's actually a skill in and of itself.

My good bud @DoctorTaco got skillz.

we threw this video together last minute before the gym closed, either way the technique is there, and when you hold pads you can make sure not to do those things. I can assure youI am a good pad holder and know what Im doing. Danny is a 2 x world champion, about to make it 3. you can find him here on sherdog. Heres a picture of me holding pads for cub swanson as well.

379003_2578198780654_520128916_n.jpg

The mitt holder needs some work it looks like. A lot of people forget that's actually a skill in and of itself.

My good bud @DoctorTaco got skillz.
D'awww thanks bud. I'll get around to posting some mitt holding videos eventually. There are a ton of tutorials on combinations and techniques but not a lot out there that explain the fundamentals of being a good mitt holder

we threw this video together last minute before the gym closed, either way the technique is there, and when you hold pads you can make sure not to do those things. I can assure youI am a good pad holder and know what Im doing. Danny is a 2 x world champion, about to make it 3. you can find him here on sherdog. Heres a picture of me holding pads for cub swanson as well.

View attachment 187009
when does Danny fight? What organization? That's pretty exciting for you guys that he's chasing another belt. Best of luck! There's not enough people dedicated to strictly Muay Thai these days. Has he been your guy from his first day?

I am surprised you guys havent heard of him. hes an mma fighter. all of the information is in the video with links in the comments section.

check his sherdog profie, hes currenlty 17-6, professional mma

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Danny-Navarro-26922

Thought he just got a win over Frank Trigg last month but Trigg was the ref. 17-6 ain't too shabby, regardless of the level of comp.

yeah hes a good fighter, and the level of competition is professional ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back