Muay thai belt system

As my post up several muay thai amateur organizations recognize the graduation in Muaythai

In this photo of the muay thai institute he uses undergraduate
intítulo.png

Diploma of a muay thai organization in thailand

Look at the arrows

12744665_749380695199271_1644724690100571088_n.jpg

I search MTSBA and it says they are the only ones in Thailand that do it. Their Facebook shows mainly LARP’s in Muay Boran costumes.
To be honest I think I’d treat it the same way I treat BJJ belts. If somebody wants to give me one that’s great, but I’m not going out of my way for it, and I’m sure as shit not paying for a fucking grading! I’ll stick with my white monkong and keep rag dolling the black belts thanks. As long as the training is good.
I think I’d be pretty embarrassed to tell people outside the gym about it too. Bjj is a bit cringy but isn’t so bad because it’s related to competition, but MT?
“how many fights have you had?”
“None, but I’m a brown Mongkol!”
Ugh!

Last edited:
Friends, this applies to muay thai amateur, you are confused with professional muaythai

Muay Thai Professional has no graduation and most publicized in Thailand. Muaythai Profisiional has undergraduate and undergraduate all over the world!

P.S: Do not confuse Muay Thai with Muay Boran are different things

If it claims to be muay thai and has a grading - disregard it. Thai doesn't mean traditional, and it doesn't mean authentic either.

ac7tlc.jpg
20rnrra.jpg
in92m1.jpg
xnxp9d.jpg
zogx8h.jpg
kQEWkjZ.jpg
CxwAlTT.jpg
6N1A4je.jpg

KRUANG .jpg

It will take me about a week to go from kha 1 to khan 16 in a dirty gym in Thailand if I cannot wash my gear ........

zogx8h.jpg

Yod looks like he is about to piss himself with laughter, wonder how many Baht it cost them to get him to dress up like that......

Back