Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Dammit, so now they gotta split up the reunion show over 2 episodes? Tori grew on me over the season as a rookie competitor, good for her, and hope to see how she does on future challenges. There were a few times in the background where Leroy just looked bored or stunned, wish I had a screen shot of it

Been sick this week, finally caught the reunion (Part 1). What a fucking dick tease. Hey watch all this pointless drama from people that didn't even sniff the finals and hey we'll show who won 3rd place at the very end of the show. Oh and btw go fuck yourselves we'll show the actual winner next week :mad:.

Between dragging out revealing the winner 2 additional weeks and that shit finale this is the worst ending I've ever seen to a Challenge.

Been sick this week, finally caught the reunion (Part 1). What a fucking dick tease. Hey watch all this pointless drama from people that didn't even sniff the finals and hey we'll show who won 3rd place at the very end of the show. Oh and btw go fuck yourselves we'll show the actual winner next week :mad:.

Between dragging out revealing the winner 2 additional weeks and that shit finale this is the worst ending I've ever seen to a Challenge.
Yep, could've done without all the Corey and his dickriders drama. Although enjoyed watching Tori being grilled about her and Jordan, that was kinda funny

Yep, could've done without all the Corey and his dickriders drama. Although enjoyed watching Tori being grilled about her and Jordan, that was kinda funny

The worst was Tony's brother (Shane?) and that other chic. Nobody gives a single fuck about either of them. I don't care why or even that they fought, both are unhinged, and both will never compete cause they both suck at the game mentally and physically. I skipped that whole part. They really could have done off with like 40-50% of the people there and focused more on the people that made it deep in the game. And FFS at least given us the winner.

The worst was Tony's brother (Shane?) and that other chic. Nobody gives a single fuck about either of them. I don't care why or even that they fought, both are unhinged, and both will never compete cause they both suck at the game mentally and physically. I skipped that whole part. They really could have done off with like 40-50% of the people there and focused more on the people that made it deep in the game. And FFS at least given us the winner.
I totally forgot about those 2. Yes, both were ridiculous, we did not need to see them discuss that at all, both non-factors in this game

Next week after the reunion show and winner reveal, we get the Champs vs. Stars episode as well

Two Part "Reunion?"

aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif

I totally forgot about those 2. Yes, both were ridiculous, we did not need to see them discuss that at all, both non-factors in this game

Next week after the reunion show and winner reveal, we get the Champs vs. Stars episode as well

Nice. Do you know when the next normal season is gonna start?

Nice. Do you know when the next normal season is gonna start?
Don't think they've revealed the date yet, but they have released the cast. Saw 2 former Big Brother contestants in there

Two part reunion finale is a joke. Fast forwarded the entire Part I only to find out who won third place.

Agree that the only somewhat entertaining thing was the Jordan/Tori drama which I actually watched for a couple of minutes. Hilarious that her and her boyfriend that was also on the show were so IN LOVE at the beginning only for both of them to be like "whatever" at the reunion. One of the funniest parts of reality shows for me is how delusional people are about relationships.

No kidding. Like how are you gonna go from straight squaring up nose to nose on lets you and me have a baby?

Thought Cara Maria was going to win, surprised it was Camila
Caught the Champs vs Stars episode too. Camila didn’t last long on that
And Corey wastes no time, already has that WWE (flavour of Love, ha) girl on the prowl for him
Can’t wait to see CT get under T.O’s skin, guy seems easily rattled

I guess Bananas was on Jimmy Fallon and said that CT almost kicked TO's ass and Bananas killed him in a Challenge. The previews don't make it look like CT did anything other than sit there and act amused at TO flipping out but who knows. I mean there has to be a reason the ads for this season show CT acting aggressive and starting fights and saying the Stars have no idea what they are in for. I think if TO met younger angry CT he would have been in for a fight. Who knows who would have won as TO obviously has size and A level athleticism but CT is off the charts strong even for his size and has that crazy fight mentality. He got into a lot of fights growing up and fought dudes bigger than TO before, he and his crew did a lot of bad shit before he grew up especially after his brother got killed and then when Diem passed. I mean every single "fight" story I have heard from TO is a lot of talk, threats, and multiple missed punches with no actual connects or damage done. I know CT has beaten the crap out of people and knocked dudes out before off camera. Don't think that just because the only people he punched on MTV were not knocked out doesn't mean it didn't occur in real life. I have never heard anything remotely like that about TO.

Thought Cara Maria was going to win, surprised it was Camila
Caught the Champs vs Stars episode too. Camila didn’t last long on that
And Corey wastes no time, already has that WWE (flavour of Love, ha) girl on the prowl for him
Can’t wait to see CT get under T.O’s skin, guy seems easily rattled

Yeah what a let down to see Camila (or TJ on the show) win. Such a huge POS and gets almost half a mil. Was disappointed we didn't even find out the final times or that they gave literally no attention to the top 3 about how they played the game or how they felt about winning, or being runner up. Liked this season but it's hard to deny it was really weak at times (overused Redemption House, lame final format, awful 3 week stretch to get the winner in such an unsatisfactory way).

Still haven't caught Champs vs Pros. Looking forward to checking it out. The Challenge is always better with Wes.

So I just started watching this show again hoping to see CT tussle with T.O. Apparently the guy Zach is now the badass of the show? Wes looks to be in good shape too.

Zach is a quitter who doesn't have much heart despite his size. He practically cried on a final a few years ago. I know he knocked out Big E (Eric) in a bar one time but I don't know how much of a bad-ass he is. He is a big dude but doesn't have much heart in him and doesn't compare to the best of the best at their peaks in Challenge history. He is only good in comparison due to the other guys being older and not in as good a shape as they once were.

I mean the dude lost a sledgehammer smashing challenge to a one handed dude almost half his size.

Looks like they really tried to distance themselves from Camila and her behaviour in this new Champs vs Stars.

Normally they would show her flip out and lose her shit, but now we see her start to drink then they skip all the drama that we’ve seen before, and cut to where they’re trying to get her to leave her hotel room

I guess Bananas was on Jimmy Fallon and said that CT almost kicked TO's ass and Bananas killed him in a Challenge. The previews don't make it look like CT did anything other than sit there and act amused at TO flipping out but who knows. I mean there has to be a reason the ads for this season show CT acting aggressive and starting fights and saying the Stars have no idea what they are in for. I think if TO met younger angry CT he would have been in for a fight. Who knows who would have won as TO obviously has size and A level athleticism but CT is off the charts strong even for his size and has that crazy fight mentality. He got into a lot of fights growing up and fought dudes bigger than TO before, he and his crew did a lot of bad shit before he grew up especially after his brother got killed and then when Diem passed. I mean every single "fight" story I have heard from TO is a lot of talk, threats, and multiple missed punches with no actual connects or damage done. I know CT has beaten the crap out of people and knocked dudes out before off camera. Don't think that just because the only people he punched on MTV were not knocked out doesn't mean it didn't occur in real life. I have never heard anything remotely like that about TO.
Damn, forgot Bananas was on jimmy Fallon last night, gotta track that down and see how the interview went

Gave the renunion a shot but I couldn't watch that. Who won?

Started watching champ vs stars, lol @ Cory losing at the first challenge. Also, Justina is mad hot..gonna need that butt group pic nao. Camila needs to go to rehab.

Gave the renunion a shot but I couldn't watch that. 1. Who won?

Started watching champ vs stars, lol @ Cory losing at the first challenge. Also, Justina is mad hot..gonna need that butt group pic nao. 2. Camila needs to go to rehab.
1. Camilla and Jordan.
2. She's supposedly banned from future Challenges.

Back