Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Apparently the next season is a Champs vs Stars theme. This is only a rumour at this point but i'll put it in spoilers. It's regarding Camilla

From what The Ashley hears, the “Champs vs. Stars” will be a lot like the recent “Champs vs. Pros” season, where ‘Challenge’ vets compete against reality TV stars (instead of sports pros like last season), to win money for charities. Camila was part of the cast of the season, but completely “lost it” when she was voted into an elimination, the show insider says.

Multiple set sources confirm to The Ashley that Camila was melting down and allegedly ended up “punching a production assistant in the face.”

Unfortunately, according to the insider, that was only the beginning of Camila’s epic freakout.

“She ended up stealing a golf cart and when they told her she was going home she locked herself in the bathroom and threatened to kill herself,” one person reports. “Suicide threats are usually taken very seriously on these shows.”

The person added that Camila allegedly “left in handcuffs.” (The Ashley can’t confirm that, however.)

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup...g-to-do-with-her-dirty-30-meltdown-exclusive/

That bitch is crazy. She reminds me of Tonya Cooley

Bananas is a real shit stirrer. You think he of all people would know not to push Tony's buttons lol.

Tony is all kinds of fucked.
Bananas is a real shit stirrer. You think he of all people would know not to push Tony's buttons lol.
Bananas wouldn't bother me if he copped to what he was more consistently. He'll say some shit about some people, how they are the worst people in the world for what they did, on some bullshit that pales by comparison to the shit he does in the same vein. It's almost unbelievable and one of the reasons I question whether it's all pre-scripted.

I like how drunk Camila straight up calls out LeeRoy on his tactic of riding the champions' accomplishments up until the finals, which is something he himself admited doing two episodes ago, and he acts all ofended about it.

Hol up, hol up- Kailah as #6 ? She's top 3 easily.
Screenshot_2016-04-25-23-22-58-1-1.png
Small gap between her front teeth. 6/10 at best.

Apparently the next season is a Champs vs Stars theme. This is only a rumour at this point but i'll put it in spoilers. It's regarding Camilla

Jesus what a fucking shit show she is if true (or even worse shit show that is). Sounds like she needs a nice comfy straitjacket and padded room to go with it.

That episode was a snoozer. No daily challenge, no elimination. Boring storylines like the Jemmye dream and reject house.

Hotness ranking after this episode: 1. Brittni
2. Tori
3. Kailah
4. Jenna
5. Cara Maria
*power gap*
6. CT
*dead last*
Nicole

Last edited:

This is why I said Camilla was great TV. Usually you have to pay good writters to come up and script shit like this, MTV is getting it for free. It's good for rating and it's good for headlines. But yeah, the girl is retarded and needs a reality check.

Also, holy shit is Tony stupid. Like, what the fuck do you think is going to happen once you get home and your girls sees the footage of you making out with Camila?

Random thought, Jemmye kinda looks like a discount Sophie Dee. This might get her a bump on my hottness scale.

Random thought, Jemmye kinda looks like a discount Sophie Dee. This might get her a bump on my hottness scale.
I think Jemmye saw how she looked on this season, and is trying to tighten up her image. She looks better in her more recent pics

I'm digging Jemmye...sorta..kinda. I'm def bumping her hotness ranking up a few notches. Britni's trash talk rant made me diamonds.

1. Britni
2. Kaleah
3. Tori
4. Cara Maria
5. CT
6. Jemmye

*your surgeon needs to be shot for the horrible job he did on your face*
Nicole

Last edited:
Why can't this fkn show do a challenge and elimination in the same episode?

Nelson, what an idiot. He came up on me bro, check the cameras
And love CT’s comments, these guys get a little taste of power and go crazy.

Because drama, because more episodes.
Nelson, what an idiot. He came up on me bro, check the cameras
And love CT’s comments, these guys get a little taste of power and go crazy.
Well, CT’s kinda the expert on the subject. He's alway been the short fused guy. Also, I love that they have to have subtitles when he speaks.

It is kind of annoying but you can see how long they want to draw the season out. Been a ton of episodes and there were still 18 people left prior to booting Nelson, the short fused tard.

Personally, I'm rooting for the train wreck known as Tony. Guy makes terrible decisions and I love it.

Nelson talks like the frat bro I hate the most. Like a #4 Cobra Kai stooge.

Did anyone catch Tori's sympathy nipple tweak? I loved that.

And how can Jenna not make the Power Ranking when she wore the combination bodysuit and shorts? #devastating

Jemme always has a look on her face like she's in the process of having diarrhea. Gross.

She looks like that girl who begins and ends every sentence with a rhetorical "YOU KNOW WHAT????" and says something, yeah, you probably already knew and certainly didn't need to hear coming from that trout-mouth ass bitch.

And how can Jenna not make the Power Ranking when she wore the combination bodysuit and shorts? #devastating
I dunno, they started the season strong with Jenna ass shots left and right then as the season progressed Brit, Kaleah and other bitches came more into light and Jenna is just like...there. Kaleah's cleavege shirt keeps her in top 3.

Back