Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Tori is so much better now that she's not saying "my boyfriend" every other word and is just out to win it.

Agree with you on Jordan. Dude definitely deserved a little more leeway considering that was a drunken rap/comedy battle and he seemed to feel bad about what he said. Aneesa and Camilla are unbearable this season. Dude is trying to apologize and both those fuckers are grandstanding for camera time. Aneesa kept calling him entitled yet she thinks she and all the girls are entitled to an apology because he insulted one person.

Gained respect for Jordan and Ammo after that. Jordan for winning with one hand and for recognizing he done fucked up and Ammo for putting up a fight in 2 eliminations.

Camilla is so damn obnoxious, thinks she's better than everyone, and talks way too much shit. Leroy is as legit as they come. Cool ass dude too, met him in Vegas when I was rolling. Super nice and friendly.

Rooting for Kayla and Jenna from here on out.
Cool you met Leroy. Everyone in all the seasons he's been in seems to really like him, just has that likeable quality. My fave comps of him was when he beat Bananas in that X comp, where they wrestle over the X and try and grab it out of each other's hands. And then the one where he was partnered with that girl, think her name was Naomi (she got kicked off for doing something to Jordan). Anyway, the comp where they're dangling from ropes, it's a relay, and first up is the girls, so his partner beats Nany, and then Leroy is up next in the relay and just beasts across the course while Bananas is sitting there watching helplessly as Nany is stuck. Everyone's mouth dropped watching Leroy plow through that

That look on his face. The producers were like, "Oh yeah. That's a good point."

Damn, Kailah beasting out another comp. So funny how no one believed Aneesa actually hurt her ankle. Looks like next week we get to see drunken Tony again, messing up his relationship

Kailah at the MTV awards the other night

Current hotness power ranking: 1. Kailah
2. Britni
3. Jenna
4. Cara Maria
5. Tori
* power gap *
rest of the bitches

Last edited:
1. Jenna (Cutie Patootie)
2. Britni (Hottie Potottie)
3. Cara-Maria (Tutti Frutti)
4. Amanda (Frecklina Popov)
5. Tori (Rollie McPoley)
6. Kailah (Skinny Minnie) / Briana (Bad Tattoo Decisions)

*power gap*

Is no one going to talk about how Bananas pushed Camila over? And I think this is the second time he's done something directly to her and acted like he didn't do shit. I forget the last time, but it was the same thing where he acts like he isn't the piece of shit he is. I swear criticism out of his mouth is projection.

Also, I don't think what Camila said was all that terrible. It was hateful, but she was drunk and has a history of escalation whenever she feels put upon. Leroy passive-aggressively threw "I feel sorry for you right now" in her face. Yes, she is a bitch down to the core but they pressed her buttons and it's worse to act like they're better than a drunken outburst. Like, no shit.

X. Jemmye

I was already annoyed at Camilla prior to her going after the chillest guy in the house. What a total cunt. 1st she makes out with a taken guy with kids then she gets physical and racist.

That Nelson-Hunter match was one of the best of the season. Nelson impressed me, didn't think he was going to get it.

I was already annoyed at Camilla prior to her going after the chillest guy in the house. What a total cunt. 1st she makes out with a taken guy with kids then she gets physical and racist.

That Nelson-Hunter match was one of the best of the season. Nelson impressed me, didn't think he was going to get it.
She gets drunk every season and throws a tantrum. I bet thats the main reason she gets invited back.

5. Tori (Rollie McPoley)

*power gap*

Is no one going to talk about how Bananas pushed Camila over? And I think this is the second time he's done something directly to her and acted like he didn't do shit. I forget the last time, but it was the same thing where he acts like he isn't the piece of shit he is. I swear criticism out of his mouth is projection.

Also, I don't think what Camila said was all that terrible. It was hateful, but she was drunk and has a history of escalation whenever she feels put upon. Leroy passive-aggressively threw "I feel sorry for you right now" in her face. Yes, she is a bitch down to the core but they pressed her buttons and it's worse to act like they're better than a drunken outburst. Like, no shit.

X. Jemmye
How did Leroy press her buttons? He mentioned several times that he wasn't talking about her. Even told she was drunk. Leroy is one of the nice people in the house. Wtf are you talking about? She has a history of acting a fool sober and drunk.

How did Leroy press her buttons? He mentioned several times that he wasn't talking about her. Even told she was drunk. Leroy is one of the nice people in the house. Wtf are you talking about? She has a history of acting a fool sober and drunk.
I said how.

And I agree with everything you're saying.

I like how drunk Camila straight up calls out LeeRoy on his tactic of riding the champions' accomplishments up until the finals, which is something he himself admited doing two episodes ago, and he acts all ofended about it.

5. Tori (Rollie McPoley)

*power gap*
Hol up, hol up- Kailah as #6 ? She's top 3 easily.
Screenshot_2016-04-25-23-22-58-1-1.png

I'd put Nicole below Jemmye, she looks like a mtf tranny
Totally forgot about Nicole. I thought her first season on the Challenge that she looked ok, but then she went and did all that shit to her face and looks absolutely horrid now

I've been thinking, what's the point of only recruting candidates from other MTV shows? Why not recruit ig/yt fitness semi-celebs and college drop outs? They can even try angling this as a legit "sport" / competition and make a "Challenge rookies" show with a TUF-like concept.

I've heard that Camilla is in the next challenge, All-Stars or whatever it will be. And heard she gets kicked off and banned from the show, so I guess we'll see another blow up next season. Wonder if she and Amanda finally get into it. Amanda is great at pushing her buttons

Back