Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

She's very fit; I equate her to Tony in how surprisingly good looking they are.

It's a great looking crew this season, to be honest, outside Jemmye and Marie. Nicole, I just feel sorry for.

giphy.gif

6c2a89594cb2b229e68011134bb18cbb.gif

That was a legit low blow! And Amanda knows she was pot-stirring even though, yeah, there was some kissing. She deserved no love from Jenna, but
I will admit it was hard watching her get literally get kicked.

The difference between Amanda and Amanda in her CHALLENGE clothes is startling. During competition, she's utterly shapeless, and almost looks like a little scrambly kid, especially against Jenna.

Otherwise, you would think a girl this cute would have such a caustic chip on her shoulder.
MTV-_Amanda.jpg

If I am to believe their narrative, I would say Nicole cuts a particularly "player" sort of attitude that initially attracts curious girls but ultimately hamstrings any chance for longterm happiness. Nicole likes playing head games and Laurel is a headcase. That gets old fast.

Watching Jenna use her infamously long legs to destroy Amanda x2 made my soul hurt

Jenna hops down off the platform to what must be the 70th time someone mumbled "she's a big girl" to console a losing player. Classic.

I like Jenna overall, she seems very straightforward compared to other personalities through the seasons, pulls through eliminations time and time again. I just get tired of seeing the lesser known players get rolled on every season at the hands of her and camila, or outmuscled via the guys' yoked regulars

Seeing ammo win was exactly the sort of upset the challenges need to make available, even when regulars win. The water platform wrestle was also perfect for keeping the playing field even. Keeping part of the regularly physical challenges mental or tricky in other areas is key to keeping the competition interesting and dynamic. The pure brawn eliminations were amazing in rivals and other veteran seasons, but with newcomers around they need the switch-ups

I like Jenna overall, she seems very straightforward compared to other personalities through the seasons, pulls through eliminations time and time again.
I didn't think she was all that cute when she started; I thought she was just some dopey goon. But the two things that won me over were:

When she made the final and her pussy partner couldn't finish the gross part. I think he started crying, and she's just like, "Look. I'm not going to keep drinking this if he's quitting."

And when her cousin came on, and she got realer than usual. When she's angry she hops. And there's just something too adorable about that.​

After that, I caught up with everyone else and discovered, oh yeah she's pretty hot too. Now I'm creeping her gram and paying people to doxx her.

Seeing ammo win was exactly the sort of upset the challenges need to make available, even when regulars win. The water platform wrestle was also perfect for keeping the playing field even. Keeping part of the regularly physical challenges mental or tricky in other areas is key to keeping the competition interesting and dynamic. The pure brawn eliminations were amazing in rivals and other veteran seasons, but with newcomers around they need the switch-ups
I totally agree. Back on CHAMPS V PROS, I loved the hot dog nonsense. You're goddamn right there's no training for that. Plus Corey V Puzzles is hilarity itself.

You're goddamn right there's no training for that. Plus Corey V Puzzles is hilarity itself.

Corey stares wide-eyed at a square puzzle with 5 pieces for 30 minutes thinking about how he can't have sex with the answer

I would normally insert
a joke about how every puzzle challenge TJ is secretly getting massive gut-wrenching puzzle PTSD from when he was in recovery for brain damage
here but I love that guy, so i'll spoiler it

my wife thought that joke was funny

she's an unfeeling monster

Last edited:
Didn't know a new season started until I saw this thread,so far I'm on ep 3. Briana's got some tig ol' bitties, wood HARD.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I am 31 and they are still doing these shows?!?!?! No one under the age of 25 even knows what the fuck "Road Rules" was.... I mean why even bring bask old cast members at all? I am not going to watch these idiots. Again as the OP mentioned only if that psycho TC was in it Roiding around would I be interested.

I watch SHIT TELEVISION (Housewives, Couples Therapy, Mob Wives, etc) but even I won't watch this....
You can blame MTV for the reality genre as we know it. When Road Rules and Real World came out in the late 90s, it was all downhill from there.

Fuck MTV and their straight garbage shows.

I'm loving the camera work this season. I feel like they're really reaching out to their core audience.
wO3tQ2s.jpg

Good episode except we don't get to see the girls elimination. Was kinda pulling for Ammo in that elimination, just to humble Jordan. Guessing Tori will ragdoll Marie next week. I like this Tori girl, she's a competitor. That comp a few weeks ago where they were launching tomatoes at her vag was hilarious, she was stone-faced

Always love when they let the contestants out to the bars after a comp, you just know there's either gonna be a fight or some crazy hook-ups. Did anyone else think Aneesa overreacted to Jordan bumping her. I was expecting a lot worse from the previews like him shoving her but he really just kinda bumped her as he tried to get into the bedroom

Also, Camilla rambling about having to possibly carry Leroy in that treasure chest comp. Leroy is a good competitor, just has a lot of bad luck. Camilla has won one challenge and that was when she was partnered with Bananas. She has been better lately in comps but sometimes she acts like she's a competition goddess

That Tony dude is a fucking enigma. He loses to Ammo and constantly finishes last in challenges yet he was able to battle out Darrel and the other dude to get back in the house. Like the dude's power levels are all over the place. It sucks that Briana's fine titties got sent packing but at least Jenna and Kailah are still in the house so that's a plus.

Another thing, I like how Cory is swinging his dick around talking high and mighty about being the best at this game and what not. However, when he reaches the final he's brain dead, phsyically shot and just can't care less.

I don't know -- I've liked Jordan since he called out Bananas and lost. I think the show has it out for him, because his eliminations always seem to involve some kind of hand challenge and it's like, come on. I like how he kicked up a gear for Ammo and blasted through him.

I can't believe Aneesa's nerve sometimes. Some of the shit she says comes out of nowhere, like "Who are you again? How far have you gotten? Your biggest victory was being first on Corey's Hit List?" It befuddles me how collected she acts, when she acts the fool.

I think Camila is terrible television. When I think of Feminists, I think of people like Camila.

Jordan fucking roasted fat/ugly Jemme on the bus. I loved how everyone went kinda silent.

Jemme, get on the fucking treadmill already.

I don't know -- I've liked Jordan since he called out Bananas and lost. I think the show has it out for him, because his eliminations always seem to involve some kind of hand challenge and it's like, come on. I like how he kicked up a gear for Ammo and blasted through him.

I can't believe Aneesa's nerve sometimes. Some of the shit she says comes out of nowhere, like "Who are you again? How far have you gotten? Your biggest victory was being first on Corey's Hit List?" It befuddles me how collected she acts, when she acts the fool.

I think Camila is terrible television. When I think of Feminists, I think of people like Camila.
That Bananas call-out was pretty bad ass on his part

Jordan fucking roasted fat/ugly Jemme on the bus. I loved how everyone went kinda silent.

Jemme, get on the fucking treadmill already.
I'm not gonna lie, I actually laughed when Jordan said that roast. Then the whole bus goes silent, and I was still giggling away. I guess the Challenge house has boundaries, although you wouldn't know it with all the other shit that has happened over the years

Good episode except we don't get to see the girls elimination. Was kinda pulling for Ammo in that elimination, just to humble Jordan. Guessing Tori will ragdoll Marie next week. I like this Tori girl, she's a competitor. That comp a few weeks ago where they were launching tomatoes at her vag was hilarious, she was stone-faced

Always love when they let the contestants out to the bars after a comp, you just know there's either gonna be a fight or some crazy hook-ups. Did anyone else think Aneesa overreacted to Jordan bumping her. I was expecting a lot worse from the previews like him shoving her but he really just kinda bumped her as he tried to get into the bedroom

Also, Camilla rambling about having to possibly carry Leroy in that treasure chest comp. Leroy is a good competitor, just has a lot of bad luck. Camilla has won one challenge and that was when she was partnered with Bananas. She has been better lately in comps but sometimes she acts like she's a competition goddess

Tori is so much better now that she's not saying "my boyfriend" every other word and is just out to win it.

Agree with you on Jordan. Dude definitely deserved a little more leeway considering that was a drunken rap/comedy battle and he seemed to feel bad about what he said. Aneesa and Camilla are unbearable this season. Dude is trying to apologize and both those fuckers are grandstanding for camera time. Aneesa kept calling him entitled yet she thinks she and all the girls are entitled to an apology because he insulted one person.

Gained respect for Jordan and Ammo after that. Jordan for winning with one hand and for recognizing he done fucked up and Ammo for putting up a fight in 2 eliminations.

Camilla is so damn obnoxious, thinks she's better than everyone, and talks way too much shit. Leroy is as legit as they come. Cool ass dude too, met him in Vegas when I was rolling. Super nice and friendly.

Rooting for Kayla and Jenna from here on out.

All's fair in Love, War, Challenges, and Rap Battles, son!

Ain't no boundaries. It's just Jordan's obnoxious and everyone will take ANY opportunity to knock him down a peg, especially when they're right. Which makes them a lot less classy than they like to think of themselves, and that cracks me up.

I'm not gonna lie, I actually laughed when Jordan said that roast. Then the whole bus goes silent, and I was still giggling away. I guess the Challenge house has boundaries, although you wouldn't know it with all the other shit that has happened over the years

“Jemmye, why you coming at me with that bass? You got that fucking Down syndrome face" - Jordan's mustache

He absolutely nuked her, and she does look like she has been hit with the trisomy 21 a bit, so it was extra mean.

I don't get why fat, greasy, floppy pancake tits Aneesa decided to make it a gender issue. How were all the girls victims of his joke? God I hate Aneesa. Sometimes I just hope her disgusting fat thighs start a grease fire and she self immolates to save us all from having to look at her.

Tori is so much better now that she's not saying "my boyfriend" every other word and is just out to win it.

Agree with you on Jordan. Dude definitely deserved a little more leeway considering that was a drunken rap/comedy battle and he seemed to feel bad about what he said. Aneesa and Camilla are unbearable this season. Dude is trying to apologize and both those fuckers are grandstanding for camera time. Aneesa kept calling him entitled yet she thinks she and all the girls are entitled to an apology because he insulted one person.

Gained respect for Jordan and Ammo after that. Jordan for winning with one hand and for recognizing he done fucked up and Ammo for putting up a fight in 2 eliminations.

Camilla is so damn obnoxious, thinks she's better than everyone, and talks way too much shit. Leroy is as legit as they come. Cool ass dude too, met him in Vegas when I was rolling. Super nice and friendly.

Rooting for Kayla and Jenna from here on out.

Camilla is such a piece of shit. She is an entitled bully bitch when things are going her way, but any time she faces some adversity she becomes a cry baby victim. Being around her would drive me insane.

I loved the one challenge where she cheated and threw someone's game piece causing them to lose and they checked the cameras and eliminated her instead. She was so pissed that she wasn't allowed to cheat. Her uncontrollable sobbing was amazing to watch.

I'll disagree with Camila being bad TV, I think she's great TV. Annoying attention whore, yes. But she's good for drama reality shows like this.

I'll disagree with Camila being bad TV, I think she's great TV. Annoying attention whore, yes. But she's good for drama reality shows like this.
Can't stands her! Her hoarse victory dance over Amanda's loss made me feel icky.

“Jemmye, why you coming at me with that bass? You got that fucking Down syndrome face" - Jordan's mustache

He absolutely nuked her, and she does look like she has been hit with the trisomy 21 a bit, so it was extra mean.

I don't get why fat, greasy, floppy pancake tits Aneesa decided to make it a gender issue. How were all the girls victims of his joke? God I hate Aneesa. Sometimes I just hope her disgusting fat thighs start a grease fire and she self immolates to save us all from having to look at her.
Haha, remember when Robin called out Aneesa on The Duel for her fake personalities?

Back