Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

MTVChallengeXXX_July2017_jkratochvil_1272-1-1500414565.jpg

And in case anyone wondered, CT is 37 (July 16).

I think the death of CT's brother, then Diem and having a kid really changed him. He has a lot to lose now by letting that anger issue loose.

Knight was pretty much his best friend on the show, so of course Knight died too.

CT has shit luck with everyone around him dying.

I think the death of CT's brother, then Diem and having a kid really changed him. He has a lot to lose now by letting that anger issue loose.

The season where lost his shit on Adam (and gained most of his rep as hothead) was the season where he lost his brother right before taping and Diem didn't come out for the funeral.

Man just knew once Darrell complained about that team elimination in round 2 he was probably done. That shit was awful. Too many new cans got through because of that. Not a fan of the losers bracket house but this season still looks promising.

Also gonna miss checking out Ashley new tits.

Watching now and lol at CT being denied entry to fucking Colombia.
"I'm sorry, sir. This picture is of a man half your fatness. You .... ate this man, no? Assumed his identity? These things, heh, they do happen in our beloved city of Cartegena."

Caught up. Last night Shane is such a bitch. No way that guy gets invited back. First challenge he was full out purse-swinging at his brother Tony. Then this one he slaps a girl twice and bites Devin's wrist? Take care buddy

Also first episodes Kailah, Annesa and Camilla bitching about Cory, then the next episode they're all mesmerized by him again. I hope he hooks up with a few newbies just to cause more drama

Also I know in one of the previews they show Tony and Camilla kissing, and Cara-Maria saying to someone "not my problem that I don't know how to put on a condom" Can't wait to see what that's about

Simone brandishing a bottle was not surprising. She shouldn't be invited back either. Unless she can backpack Bananas of course.

Man fuck these no elimination episodes. Such a cop out.

Also Briana is smoking hot. Never really seen her before. Hope she doesn't get sent packing so soon.

1*8uukOnevaAGuXkq3IY35hg.jpeg

1*ccheeLfsEZHNExGtZeJFOg.jpeg

Briana.jpg

This season is pretty fun though. CT has always been my guy in the Challenge so hope he does well again. But part of me wants to see Leroy get this done for once.

The Camila, Aneesa, and Kailah all falling back for Cory bit after talking "All against Cory" set up.

When they originally had CT "not getting in" and Ashley M leave I thought they were pulling a move and having the Champs from last season get a pass early on.

I always want Roy Lee to win but next to Dustin he's pretty much the unluckiest dude.

It's weird how Kailah seems perfectly aware yet falls for the okiedoke. Like she can see herself making bad decisions and doesn't nothing but talk herself into guilthood.

Nicole's definitely gotten lip filler; but the thing is: I can't decide whether it makes her look more like Justin Bieber, or less.

I too am keen to see how Tony fucks up his good thing at home. I swear it's tragic.

And of course: Jenna's bikini bottoms. Hnnnnnggghhh.

This is getting annoying not seeing an elimination at the end of the episode. Gotta wait until the following week

That girl Tori is growing on me, hope she does well. Had to laugh at Kailah picking her team, how do you not pick CT for that comp? Also, goddamn Nicole looks like a goblin with those fake lips

This is getting annoying not seeing an elimination at the end of the episode. Gotta wait until the following week

That girl Tori is growing on me, hope she does well. Had to laugh at Kailah picking her team, how do you not pick CT for that comp? Also, goddamn Nicole looks like a goblin with those fake lips

Agreed. They should have one challenge and one elimination per episode. Yeah that chic is a moron. Picks one of the smallest guys first with CT and LeRoy there.

Feeling bad for Darrell stuck in the reject house with a bunch of scrubs.

Back