Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Dad-mode 95% engaged:

I wonder how much CT has changed and how much is editing. Looking at the guy wrong on early seasons and he was ready to fight. I have not even seen him slightly angry on the champs vs pros show and the whole season of invasion. He actually looked uncomfortable around a couple of arguments

I think the death of CT's brother, then Diem and having a kid really changed him. He has a lot to lose now by letting that anger issue loose.

I agree he definitely is calmer now. I just wonder if old edits made him look crazier than he really was and new edits make him look more chill than he really is. Because it is a complete turn around. He has gone from the biggest hot head on the show to the calmest guy on the show

Punk was lucky that it wasn't a more physical elimination

Hilarious to see Bananas speechless after he lost. Good on Wes for calling him out

Last edited:
Overal this is going to be a funs season. Hope they do more of these "pros vs champs" in the future and bring on some actualy famous faces. These pros all look like they were picked from a bargain bin. Couldn't they get someone like Rampage or Miesha?
We don't need fat Rampage on the show. If we want a MMA guy, go with Overeem. No one would dare talk shit to him.

Better yet, get Bisping or Nate/Nick on the show. They will start shit but no one would be brave enough to talk shit back.

I remember in the lead up to the Olympics Lolo claimed she was still a virgin. I wonder if anybody has hit that.
She has no ass or tits. However she has a decent face and that attitude of hers turns me on for some reason. Would love to stick my dick in her mouth and tell her to stfu

I'm actually liking this format of the pros vs. champs. Lolo is so bitchy but it makes for great tv. If she eventually loses, it'll be great to see how she handles it

Was glad to see Tia put Camilla down. Not sure where Camilla gets this idea that she's a competition beast

Also, I'm guessing this format will keep doing direct head-to-head comps, I don't see them doing a 2-day or 3-day endurance comp for the final

Also, is there no booze in the house this year, that's when the most drama happens and hook ups

Camila eliminated "9-0" Laurel and hung tougher than Cara-Maria just last season. Plus she's mastered getting beneath Amanda's skin. And she's figured out how to stay on the show by invoking fake Camilanator. I'd be pretty high on myself too.

Poor Punk. Bravely galloping into L after L on the CHALLENGE.
tumblr_oqtyshvjz11tc17ixo1_500.gif

I wonder if Louise and CT are becoming a thing. She's starting to see what we've all know lay beneath that dadbod.

I've missed Jordan.

Last edited:
Balls, they're churning out the CHALLENGE this year. New season is set for July 18 called DIRTY THIRTY with a $1m cash prize.

Last edited:
Punk is the least athletical guy on the show.

Punk is the least athletical guy on the show.

I was pretty shocked by how bad he was doing. Sure his UFC fight was a gift, but between training for that and being a pro wrestler for years, I expected a better fight out of him.

That moment when you realize you need to apologize for everything you've said about LoLo Jones:

tumblr_orjogniXxT1tc17ixo1_500.gif

Full lip blister on television and everything.

Good on LoLo for that donation. She and Ashley make for dramatic tv. How many times now over the few challenges that she's done, has Ashley threatened to quit? She's actually grown on me and I enjoy watching her compete now

That tug of war comp was awesome. Cool to see CT give Kam compliments, both guys are beasts

Is next week the finale?

I agree he definitely is calmer now. I just wonder if old edits made him look crazier than he really was and new edits make him look more chill than he really is. Because it is a complete turn around. He has gone from the biggest hot head on the show to the calmest guy on the show
Dude was knocking people out for being annoyed. I really don't think it had much to do with edits. He really changed. You can see the change from season to season

Finale tomorrow: CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

tumblr_oruo0x49fv1tc17ixo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Felt badly for Louise, when Lindsey threw up on her food. Was pretty entertaining though this season even if it was a tamed down version. Dirty 30 looks crazy, can't wait to see that

Last edited:
Weeze looked good in them boyshorts tho.

And dammit, I dug Lindsey's cuckoo blink. "MY WHAT." Your coocoo twinkle. *stares*

I really wished they awarded LoLo something. Like DQ'd Lindsey for tampering via vomit -- although arguably that's simply strategy -- so LoLo would do the endurance run. Or giving LoLo extra for being in and winning every single elimination. FFS she dipped into her OWN money to donate to Ashley, mostly because Ashley falls to pieces (even though she does that on the reg, it's like a Tuesday for her). Plus she made up with everyone and even got Louise feeling guilty enough to split her donation. Talk about #100.

Kam gave me the two best moments: when I nearly threw up watching him suck down the last piece of whateverTF he was re-chewing and swallowing -- and the closing dialogue:

KAM: Did any of you go through all that before?
WES: We all did. That's how we're on the show.
KAM: That was my last one. Ever. IN LIFE. THAT IS NOT A JOKE.

I am never going to forget trips right open A left Pennsylvania Y sluggo wheel.

For the record, I would have went brains first, cauliflower, then cookies for desert. However, I would have likely died on the march.

Show was awesome. Lolo not even getting into the final after wiping everyone out was sad. But she was great and brought some fun shit to the show.

Ended up better than I imagined it would be.

I keep forgetting to mention my favorite part of the finale: it's when the boys are running back and forth during the eating challenge and you could see various girls in the background puking their guts out in the weeds.

unnamed-1.png

Back