Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

They seem to have some bullshit on all the more recent ones where people have to wait, square off, or whatever. That just slows people down. I would much rather see an individual timed race for everyone to complete the course and obstacles along the way. Male vs male, female vs female. At least in that situation the best overall competitor is going to win rather than it partially coming down to chance.

The torch game, I can only assume Leroy was out-pacing them to get the win after they stopped taking from each other. Leroy was the first player to put a torch in his basket IIRC, so maybe it was a product of the timing of the truce being called and his work rate that got him the win.

They need to make sure to invite Melissa back by the way, she's hot af.

You never know because it’s highly edited but I think Leroy’s stamina was lacking since Zach caught up and ran past him later on. So that coupled with the fact that Zach and tony were taking his I’d expect he would lose handily. Again who knows, maybe it was the Brit who was the x-factor.

I’ll say for the first time ever Leroy came off as a total asshole. His attitude in the meeting and then how he reacted to getting picked.

You never know because it’s highly edited but I think Leroy’s stamina was lacking since Zach caught up and ran past him later on. So that coupled with the fact that Zach and tony were taking his I’d expect he would lose handily. Again who knows, maybe it was the Brit who was the x-factor.

I’ll say for the first time ever Leroy came off as a total asshole. His attitude in the meeting and then how he reacted to getting picked.

That has to be it. I just now remembered that short clip where Kyle was talking about not having to fight over torches and how he was taking torches from other people without them noticing. I wonder how the hell they never noticed, lol.

I agree with the way Leroy acted. Most people on the show tend to get that way after a while and they feel entitled to get to the finale just because they're "veterans." Like being on the show multiple times means your ass should get a free pass. None of them should get free passes to the end and all should have to face someone in an elimination to earn a spot in my opinion. I'm hoping Kyle wins just so none of the vets win, lol. Maybe Joss can come back next season and win it. Too bad he eliminated himself basically by thinking that round with Derrick was over.

Last edited:
Yeah it's been downhill for him ever since he screwed over Sara back in Rivals 3 (despite wining the last Champs vs Stars or whatever that lame season was).

I've never liked Bananas tbh. The dude is just a Kenny & Evan-lite with his plotting, scheming & backstabbing (he was actually those guys' goon too before they were banned for allegedly raping Tonya back in the Ruins challenge season). I never liked those guys either, always thought they were scum.

Bananas is legit but his track record in eliminations is 7-9 so despite him being formidable physically & mentally, he doesn't normally do too well in eliminations so you can bet there's a high chance of him going home.

I've personally always been a fan of Wes, CT & Brad. I've always liked how they played the game (plus they always side against Bananas too) & despite the hate they get, I actually like some of these new ppl on these challenges from Are You The One like Nelson, Devin, Hunter, etc.

What?

Tonya passed out drunk and like fratboys Evan and Kenny inserted a toothbrush into her vagina. She recalled none of this, but pieced it together when she woke up with her hoo-hah irritated. It's because Tonya was generally a mess, but more or less pals nonetheless, that they thought she wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but heh ho.

It was portrayed that Zach AND tony were taking Leroy’s torch back and yet somehow Leroy finished before both of them? No idea how it happened and that pretty much sealed Tony’s fate along with having to wait an hour for kailah.

Overall I wasn’t a big fan of the finale. When it gets down to the final I want the producers to design it so that everyone controls their own fate. Letting people take someone else’s torch could result in 3 people teaming up on the 4th and that person could actually deserve to win but be screwed. Same thing with bananas. Although it was very weak he shouldn’t be influencing the final just because they want to put him in the preview. I’m also not a fan of how increasingly top heavy the money is getting. It doesn’t add anything to the show and I think if you make it that far you should get some dough.

Would’ve liked to see tony in the money because he made some boss moves and you know he needs it. Zach deserves it so I’m rooting for him or cara Maria. Entire season coming down to a game of memory is trash too.

On a side note they do get paid to be on the show

The vets make quite a bit of money just for appearing. Bananas, CT, Wes get very high 5 figures and even someone like Nany said she would get a years salary to go.

I'm probably under estimating the difficulty but how can these people be that gassed after running 3ish miles even with that armor on? That British dude doesn't look like he does any physical activity outside of drinking and banging girls but he smoked two of them.

That British dude Kyle is annoying af IMO. Something about him that just screams "fake". Dude's a snake too, looked Cory in the eye, shook his hand & told him he wasn't gonna vote for him in the elimination but voted him anyway & then acted dumb after the fact. SMH.

I think Kyle applies his hair with a maritime sewing needle. One at a time.

The vets make quite a bit of money just for appearing. Bananas, CT, Wes get very high 5 figures and even someone like Nany said she would get a years salary to go.

I always assumed that the top draws did get paid but no clue how much. I assume guys like ct and bananas have agents and understand how much of a draw they are. On the other hand I know mtv is a notoriously cheap network. My guess was the mercenaries would get offered 10k plus a free vacation to come in and run an elimination

Wow, seriously? Well not sure what a years salary is for Nany, but did not know that.

I laughed last episode when Zach was talking about the money if he wins, he said something like I wouldn't ever have to work again. I just thought, it's a good chunk of change but that can't sustain you for the rest of your life, unless he is a wise investor.

Yeah that was a dumb comment by Zach but he lives in the Midwest so that money would go a lot further than on the coasts or in a big city. Still not retirement money though.

Nany is an cosmetic esthetician and the average salary is about 35K I think.

I also heard the "Champs" get around 10K to do the Champs vs Stars shows but it only takes about 2 weeks plus they are not restricted like they are on a challenge. They can use their phones and computers and go out when not filming. Cast members would be foolish to turn it down.

Zach had a smirk on his face when he said that. I think earlier in the season, he made a similar joke talking about how cheap it is where he lives. With that said, a lot of people in the midwest can live very middle class at making around $50k. It's a pretty decent cushion for someone living in that type of setting.

That British dude Kyle is annoying af IMO. Something about him that just screams "fake". Dude's a snake too, looked Cory in the eye, shook his hand & told him he wasn't gonna vote for him in the elimination but voted him anyway & then acted dumb after the fact. SMH.
He had beard implant surgery lol
kh-composite-kyle.jpg

He had beard implant surgery lol

I saw that he had the same thing done on top of his head also to make his hairline thicker. I was looking up his name because I thought he looked nothing like he did when I saw him on some episodes of Geordie Shore. That before/after photo looks like he got veneers at some point too. I guess he wasn't working out much when they filmed the challenge, I remember him being a lot bigger looking a couple of years ago.

Dammit, did they really have to drag this show out another week?

I know Devin is being cocky just to get under Banana's skin but damn dude, you have one victory

And this feud between Cara and Nicole should be fun in the upcoming seasons

Dammit, did they really have to drag this show out another week?

I know Devin is being cocky just to get under Banana's skin but damn dude, you have one victory

And this feud between Cara and Nicole should be fun in the upcoming seasons
Yea I hate the announcing the winner on reunion and dragging it out so anti climatic, I wanna see the face of the winner after they went through the final. Imagine in sports they didn't keep score and said we will let you know who won in 4 months lol

Don't remember exactly where it was but i recall CT admitting he got paid 35k for the first show he did after diem died.

This finale was at least better then the finale last year but the teaming up shit has go to go. It either needs to be a completely solo challenge or a partner challenge all the way through.

I hate teh reunions too, fast forwarded through 95% of the episode.

Don't remember exactly where it was but i recall CT admitting he got paid 35k for the first show he did after diem died.

This finale was at least better then the finale last year but the teaming up shit has go to go. It either needs to be a completely solo challenge or a partner challenge all the way through.

I hate teh reunions too, fast forwarded through 95% of the episode.

CT probably did I think him and Johnny are the most in demand to see by fans. I think CT is my favorite cast member and I've grown to like Johnny among a few others. This is the only reality tv I watch but I been watching since Mike the Miz was on the challenges lol

Holy shit, just ran into the greatest female, arguably greatest period, all around competitor, Sarah. I tried to probe to see whether she would compete again but she didn't say, however, I told her that when Bananas double crossed her I wished the show was fake, she said it wasn't fake. It's real.

Back