MSNBC paid woman who said Chris Matthews harassed her

Chris Matthews harasses everyone he ever talks to. Dude never shuts the fuck up and lets people finish a quarter of a sentence, much less make a point about what he just asked them.

Certainly looks suspect. Then again, in this climate, I guess it's best to pay and make the problem go away quickly than to be vilified for fighting it.

I've been saying this. We're so trend driven in our society that it even extends to sexual assault allegations.

This was back in 1999 right? Or is this a new case? Usually these things happen more than once. So there should be other accusers coming forward if he is a serial abuser and didn't learn from this payout.

Chris Matthews harasses everyone he ever talks to. Dude never shuts the fuck up and lets people finish a quarter of a sentence, much less make a point about what he just asked them.
Sounds like the news version of Brandon Schwaub

This was back in 1999 right? Or is this a new case? Usually these things happen more than once. So there should be other accusers coming forward if he is a serial abuser and didn't learn from this payout.
Yeah, this is from 1999.

He said something sophomoric. I could not care less

I've been saying this. We're so trend driven in our society that it even extends to sexual assault allegations.

What you really meant to say was mind controlled by the main stream media.

Well it’s better than paying people to lie and say they were harassed

What you really meant to say was mind controlled by the main stream media.
o-PARANORMAL-SONG-WARRIOR-facebook.jpg

If someone quits because of a hostile work environment they are still entitled to severance.

So the story here is that MSNBC followed the law.

If someone quits because of a hostile work environment they are still entitled to severance.

So the story here is that MSNBC followed the law.

She must have to prove why or at least say why it was a hostile work environment.

Surely (sorry for calling you Shirley, please don't call me hostile) you can't just say 'hey, shit is hostile here'

His show is called Hardball, which is just so he can highlight his white male priviledge. Every woman that has been on that show has been harassed.

Maybe he asked her to play hardball

Back