MSM claiming #walkaway is a Russian ploy?

"Russian plot" is a loaded term, but there is evidence to show that social media accounts with Kremlin ties are trying to spread the campaign. It's not fair to say that Russia has nothing to do with this and it's all Liberal hysteria.

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

The site is interesting. They show a spike in Whoopi Goldberg and sure enough there is a thread today featuring tweets about her. What's the over-under that they are Russian linked?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/there-is-rape-and-then-there-is-rape-rape.3799793/

I'd imagine a lot of people in the US are tweeting about it too. Are they US agents? People in Russia have twitter too.

it's definitely real, many youtubers made videos on it

e0b.gif

"It's definitely real, many youtubers made videos on it."

giphy.gif

e0b.gif

"It's definitely real, many youtubers made videos on it."

giphy.gif
so if person that normally makes left leaning vids now makes a walkaway one....we just assume they're a Russian troll?

even if say you have watched them for awhile and know they clearly aren't?

the more you know.gif

so if person that normally makes left leaning vids now makes a walkaway one....we just assume they're a Russian troll?

even if say you have watched them for awhile and know they clearly aren't?

the more you know.gif
Citing people making Youtube videos as proof of an allegedly broad trend is impossibly stupid.

Whether it's a Russian troll job or not doesn't change the fact that it's a twitter hashtag, and therefore woefully insignificant. There's no way to prove that the people posting are or were ever democrats, and I think if you cared enough to scratch beneath the surface (I don't) I'm pretty sure you'd find most of the posts coming from smug, self-satisfied, liberal-hating republicans.

But all of those who swear it perfectly reflects reality should put their money where their mouth is and refuse to vote in the next set of elections. If you're right, it won't matter since a vast majority of the country has turned on the democratic party, right?

Citing people making Youtube videos as proof of an allegedly broad trend is impossibly stupid.
not even remotely

what actual platform would be used to highlight something like this? FB?

why not one where people can actually explain their views and opinions?

you can't actually be serious

it would be ok if it was a Vox video tho amirite

well..... if they can convince people it is a Russia thing, then i guess they are ok. If people think it isnt...then they just made a whole bunch of people join the movement.

I'd imagine a lot of people in the US are tweeting about it too. Are they US agents? People in Russia have twitter too.
If you are going to ignore the evidence, don't bother asking for it.
I mean, seriously, did you even look at the link before you came up with that nonsense response?

Last edited:
not even remotely

what actual platform would be used to highlight something like this? FB?

why not one where people can actually explain their views and opinions?

you can't actually be serious

it would be ok if it was a Vox video tho amirite
Seriously, your logic is so bad here I'm concerned that I can't even correct you.

There're probably a bunch of Youtube videos about Flat Earth too.

HunterSDVD: Flat Earth CONFIRMED!!!

Seriously, your logic is so bad here I'm concerned that I can't even correct you.

There're probably a bunch of Youtube videos about Flat Earth too.

HunterSDVD: Flat Earth CONFIRMED!!!
Remind me where I said to trust dumbasses and take anyone's word regardless of credibility?

oh that's right, I did not.

Good try tho, carry on as you were. That's what happens when you project my dude

Tell you what Jackie, wait for the mid-terms and we can see what's what.

For the record, I don't think Dems are leaving to necessarily support Trump. They're just leaving the DNB's of the establishment.

Silly half American but everyone knows the Republicans have been the DNB. For the last 12 years and their record in Congress proves it.

Back