Ms13 becoming a big problem...

Conservatives hysteric about brown people.

More at 11.

wait, are you saying that there are no colored people that are conservative? That's a very racist and prejudicial statement to make.

The liberal hypocrisy. Here is the reason why people label you as shitlibs. No self awareness. I bet you sit down to pee.

Last edited:
Easiest way to solve this problem is close the tunnels and bridges and let The Island fend for itself.

More at 11.

Sounds like someone that lives in a nice neighborhood behind a white picket fence that's never been to the hood. Shit is real son, I've lived through it and I'm brown. Getting worse by the day cuz the liberal :eek::eek::eek:s just want more "brown votes" and could care less about the repercussions. If this shit was to enter their neighborhoods though they'd be singing a completely different tune..

More at 11.

Right?

As a black man, Mexican gangs are about 86 spots below black gangs on the list of problems requiring political attention. And black gangs are like #327.

It's funniest because the hysteria is pretty obviously based, at least in considerable part, on how MS-13 sounds scary nominally.

Right?

As a black man, Mexican gangs are about 86 spots below black gangs on the list of problems requiring political attention. And black gangs are like #327.

It's funniest because the hysteria is pretty obviously based, at least in considerable part, on how MS-13 sounds scary nominally.

I wonder why conservatives never make threads talking about how big of a problem white nationalists and white supremacists are

wait, are you saying that there are no colored people that are conservative? That's a very racist and prejudicial statement to make.

The liberal hypocrisy. Here is the reason why people label you as shitlibs. No self awareness. I bet you sit down to pee.

Man, you packed a lot of shitty posting into one post.

1. Completely misstating his point.
2. Use of immature political nicknames ("shitlibs").
3. Making overtures about masculinity, which, let's be honest, have literally never been done by a guy who is secure in his.

Also, if he were actually saying "there no colored people that are conservative," that is about the greatest compliment you could possibly give to a racial minority.

Europe gets 8th century barbarians masquerading as muslims, and you still want to vilify mexicans.

Ever heard the phrase, a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush?

I say this as someone who thinks all immigration should be banned until wages show growth.

MS13 are not from Mexico.

Man, you packed a lot of shitty posting into one post.

1. Completely misstating his point.
2. Use of immature political nicknames ("shitlibs").
3. Making overtures about masculinity, which, let's be honest, have literally never been done by a guy who is secure in his.

Also, if he were actually saying "there no colored people that are conservative," that is about the greatest compliment you could possibly give to a racial minority.

keep deflecting. it just solidifies the "lack of self awareness" part.

keep deflecting. it just solidifies the "lack of self awareness" part.

I'm not the person you quoted, you drooling moron.

Also, I sit down to piss often. It's convenient and I like the way the cool toilet water feels on my cock. More than anything, I'm able to do so because I'm not so insecure that I am worried people will think I'm weak, a woman, or gay if I don't stand up.

You have no clue what the @&$# you're talking about, do you!?

I think I do. One of my best friends as a teenager was surtrecey, when he lived in east los. His dad was real deal Mexican mafia, doing 11 years in Mexican prison for murder. His family jumped the fence after that. I got to meet his dad, when he got out of prison as he came here to get his son, and take him back to Mexico. Dude was scary as shit. He was pissed because my friend talked shit at a party, when we kept telling him not to, and got his was beat, and we didn't jump in to defend. I really do think the guy was thinking about killing us. My friend seemed worried about it.

I'm not the person you quoted, you drooling moron.

Also, I sit down to piss often. It's convenient and I like the way the cool toilet water feels on my cock. More than anything, I'm able to do so because I'm not so insecure that I am worried people will think I'm weak, a woman, or gay if I don't stand up.

no, you actually just have low levels of male testosterone and poor genetics. it's very common with males in the millennial generation. for people with your dysfunction, acting like you have a vagina and not caring about it is not normal. it's a medical issue. your lack of insecurity is a lack of self awareness. you are just a boy, pretending to be man.

<Oku02>

Working in the Court system I see them from time to time.

Uhhhh, by "from time to time" you surely mean "every single day I come to work and even on my days off" correct?

Because I've been told they're a huge, huge problem.

Uhhhh, by "from time to time" you surely mean "every single day I come to work and even on my days off" correct?

Because I've been told they're a huge, huge problem.
I live in WA so we on average see MS13 maybe 2 times a week? Brand new cases is what I mean by seeing them 2 times a week... we could have upwards of 20 of them in the jail on cases ranging from brand new to 4-5 months old up to a year or two depending on severity.

We get wannabe Bloods, Crips, and Mexican Mafia types far more though. Pretty sizable Banditos population here too but never seem to see them get picked up so they might not be 1% types OR they're just better at not getting caught.

EDIT:
I will say living close to the Canadian border though it throws me for a loop the amount of East Indian people we see getting caught crossing the border with morphine.

Last edited:
I heard they were popping off pretty hard in Northern VA lately

Oh i see yall still under the belief that ms13 is mexican...

Yall do know it's el salvadorian right?

So focused on mexicans and muslims while leaving the real enemy in power.

I live in WA so we on average see MS13 maybe 2 times a week? Brand new cases is what I mean by seeing them 2 times a week... we could have upwards of 20 of them in the jail on cases ranging from brand new to 4-5 months old up to a year or two depending on severity.

We get wannabe Bloods, Crips, and Mexican Mafia types far more though. Pretty sizable Banditos population here too but never seem to see them get picked up so they might not be 1% types OR they're just better at not getting caught.

EDIT:
I will say living close to the Canadian border though it throws me for a loop the amount of East Indian people we see getting caught crossing the border with morphine.

The banditos have ways been politically connected up here.

After numerous killings in the last 2 years, ms13 is growing rapidly.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-abduction-arrest-1.15352275

Before Obama let in thousands through his unaccompanied minor program, why wouldn't he atleast take in consideration the over population of schools.

By me, the football fields are covered in trailer park classrooms brought in recently to try and find a spot for thousands of unaccompanied minors.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/01/westbury-high-school-ninth-grade/

Read the article and these minors are 18 and 19 still freshman in highschool.

Something very wrong is going on.

money used to prosper and grow as a society, now has to be used to combat ms13 and pay for trailer park classrooms.

If you travel deep into some of the woods, these illegals have build makeshift houses with generators. 100s of 5 foot 5 men standing around with machetes.

Feels like this could have all been prevented ..

So much of this is the fault of Americans using hard drugs. Gangs are the biggest suppliers, and if you took that business away from them they wouldn't be able to sustain such large numbers. Drug abusers will gladly vote for politicians who let these people cross the border illegally because their fix is more important to them than people's lives.

Back