Shoop MS PAINT v2 SHOOP CONTEST: UFC 229! Sign Up Thread.

At this rate everyone who submits an entry is going to get a bye into the second round. Cmon guys. Don't let me down.

Let’s go shoopbros, let’s make this fun!

I'm only going to send out one more summon tonight after this one:

Shoopers!
The submission window closes tonight at 10 PM ET, ONE HOUR from this post.

Less than half of you have submitted your shoops for the contest, so let's get to it. Something is better than nothing, I promise. Send them to me via PM (conversation), carrier pigeon, sea turtle, flying squirrel, myspace top 8 placement, AIM chat room, whatever. Just don't miss out!

And again, thank you to those that submitted them already, and extra mega thank you to the decent number of you that submitted them correctly.

7PpJU2R.png

I think I used this one before

A thing of beauty. Brought tears to my eyes. My avatar for the next 3 days at least. Mahalo.

tenor.gif
lando-209-weigh-in-ms-paint-trace-thicker-on-black-in-png.450937

Attachments

• Lando 209 weigh in MS paint trace thicker on black In.png
    Lando 209 weigh in MS paint trace thicker on black In.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 179
WEEEEEE! I'm done!! well I was done last night but spent some of the day looking at it and changed about 3 whole pixels. submitted it to @jei about 45 mins ago but had a brain storm and spent the last 30 mins or so sprucing it up.

Save some inspiration for the second one. That strategy once earned me the esteemed 9th place ribbon. Yes it is the highlight of my shooping career, so I am bringing this up again. Not 10th, 9th. That’s right, it’s worth bragging.

Was one of the best battles I have ever seen. no one could beat you for 9th place. History was made... I gotta post this shoop again..

xzgHQ3S.jpg

@jei why wouldn't you do a normal shoop contest for a huge event like Khabib vs Conor? An MS paint contest is a waste of a huge event like that imo....

Some shoopers use different tools and apps like PicsArt on their phone and stuff...

Making it only MS Paint seriously restricts the potential the contest could have and a big event like UFC 229 will bring a lot of users on the forum so it would have been a perfect opportunity to let shoopers be as creative as possible with whatever tools they use while getting as many eyes as possible.
fuck cellphone art.

WEEEEEE! I'm done!! well I was done last night but spent some of the day looking at it and changed about 3 whole pixels. submitted it to @jei about 45 mins ago but had a brain storm and spent the last 30 mins or so sprucing it up.

Was one of the best battles I have ever seen. no one could beat you for 9th place. History was made... I gotta post this shoop again..

xzgHQ3S.jpg

It waz i neck n neck with Brother Oto... but in the end, he reigned supreme...

I am so jealous of his ribbon.

200.gif

Not gonna lie i'm a little nervous people aren't going to understand what's going on in my shoop. Maybe they will tho <DirkMavs>

I know this has been talked about for hours but now it is up on UFC's website. This will be good for our next MS Pain for UFC 230.

230-official-jpg.450987

Attachments

• 230-official.jpg
    230-official.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 139

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back